Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

DJYIN9OVoAA2z66.jpg

Apparently Jose is stalling out in the Atlantic, looking like it may come thru when Irma is finished :mjcry:

Jose in the cut that's a scary sight :wow:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I really wanna see how this will effect Florida's economy going forward. Florida might not see a tourist season for the next 3 months. We'll see how desirable Florida still is, if people are still like "I still wanna see Mickey Mouse and pop bottles at club LIV like a baller" even after a Cat 5 hurricane ripped the state apart. It's the 3rd most populous state after CA and Texas. Will it remain the 3rd most populous after this storm of the millennium?

:jbhmm:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I really wanna see how this will effect Florida's economy going forward. Florida might not see a tourist season for the next 3 months. We'll see how desirable Florida still is, if people are still like "I still wanna see Mickey Mouse and pop bottles at club LIV like a baller" even after a Cat 5 hurricane ripped the state apart. It's the 3rd most populous state after CA and Texas. Will it remain the 3rd most populous after this storm of the millennium?

People will forget about this storm next week...

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
If Katrina taught us anything is that cac land developers will use this accelerate gentrification. :francis: That is what they did too the many of the black neighborhoods in New Orleans after Katrina. Tore down project buildings and houses saying they were condemned and shyt. NO brehs could elaborate better about this.

Nothing was wrong with those projects. It was just an excuse to tear them down. One of Louisiana's congressmen even said he wanted to take the opportunity to control who came back and lived in New Orleans. They also closed down Charity hospital for no good reason other than the state hooking up some parties to build a brand new medical center (and displace more natives)
:scust:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

They coming bruh. Disney was packed till they decided to close.

Vacation prices are lower during hurricane season thats ehat draws people.