Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I took pics of my home, contents etc. Shutters are up, stocked up on food and water, water boiled, bathtub filled. My neighbors have grills and generators, we've been through this before so we are like a fam. New Jamaican fam on the block got that jerk on deck cooking out back, they do festivals. I live on a hospital grid so we usually get power back pretty quickly. I hope everyone stays safe. I feel way better than a few days ago about the doomsday for sure, even tho we aren't out of the clear. Im happy some in Tampa got ready like we did down here because now many are scrambling in panic.
You in WPB right?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
'We will not tolerate looters:' First looter arrest made in St. Lucie County

'We will not tolerate looters:' First looter arrest made in St. Lucie County
e4eb22f0-956d-4edf-b1ed-74e171ce980c-large16x9_KeithAdams_SLCSO_WEB.PNG
Loose County(St.Lucie County) always provides some F'ery.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Doesn't even have plywood and we were talking about this daysss ago. He was in a better situation to get things done in Tampa/St Pete than we were down here.

My girl's fam has a decent sized 2 story house with lots of windows and they got someone to put plywood up on the house for $50 bucks, the same guy put crown molding up for $150. I told her they don't have a handyman, they got a crackhead. Someone wanted to charge my girl $150 per hour but she got it done with neighbors before I went down there. Her work was on some bullshyt with the scheduling. They had her scheduled till 5pm yesterday until they cut it to 12 the day before.

Wait my nikka 150 to crown mold the crib?

You know what I paid for a 2 story house in Miramar smfh just for my wife I don't even give a fukk about it either my wife wanted white molding and my ceilings are stock white so it blends in literally adds nothing IMO

Send me that nikka number!!!!:ohhh:

Wtf they find that nikka at bruh you got my dying right now

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Aiight savage.......hope to see you on the other side:francis:

Isn't this Rick Flair?

Am I mistaken or wasn't he the sole survivor of a plane crash back in the day?:merchant:

No wonder he isn't too scared.

Edit: So, I just found out Mr. Flair is still recovering somewhere and this ain't him:pachaha:

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last night, I watched storm surge videos from storms in the Philippines and Hurricanes Ivan and Katrina. Id never seen anything like that before. It was absolutely surreal. As someone who has never been thru a hurricane, that was one aspect about it which was never clear to me. I really hope that if this what folks are facing in FL, I hope they have somewhere high to be. Will keep yall in my prayers.
Japan and Indonesia tsunami was the worst I seen. Terrifying

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
It's not so much that floridians are like "ain't nothing gonna happen, y'all some pussies" it's just that you non Floridians have to understand that even moreso than Houston, New Orleans, GA, NC, SC, and the rest of the eastcoast, that Florida is number 1 in hurricane preparedness and number 1 with dealing with hurricanes. Every large building in Florida that houses a mass of people was built to be a makeshift hurricane shelter(churches, schools, malls, gymnasiums, arenas). There are certain building codes that were put in place after hurricane Andrew in 1992 that ensures every home was built to withstand certain wind speeds. They have hurricane drills in schools all over the state. Florida has been preparing it's residents for decades to deal with a storm of Irma's size. Everything they've done in the past 25yrs since Andrew was to prepare for this very moment. The national hurricane center is based in Miami. And Floridians have delt with the sensationalism before. They know how to ride things out.

:banderas: thanks bredren see I'm just a city nikka so I just say p*ssy nikka be quiet when these outta towners give advice based upon a foreign fear and they don't feel me cause I'm disrespectful but you just laid it down appreciate that :salute: