Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
jeff just said there a tornado or heavy rotation near everglades city (?)
Ol Everglades City. Where white redneck smugglers used to smuggle in marijuana in the 80s through their complex swamp system. So much history in those small swamp towns in SoFlo. I could make a whole thread.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
It's not so much that floridians are like "ain't nothing gonna happen, y'all some pussies" it's just that you non Floridians have to understand that even moreso than Houston, New Orleans, GA, NC, SC, and the rest of the eastcoast, that Florida is number 1 in hurricane preparedness and with dealing with hurricanes. Every large building in that houses a mass of people was built to be a makeshift hurricane shelter. There are certain building codes that were put in place after hurricane Andrew in 1992 that ensures every home was built to withstand certain wind speeds. They have hurricane drills in schools all over the state. Florida has been preparing it's residents for decades to deal with a storm of Irma's size. Everything they've done in the past 25yrs since Andrew was to prepare for this very moment. Floridians have delt with the sensationalism before.

I hear you. I guess it's sort of like we are here with tornadoes.

:mjlol: we still be ducking and covering though.

Daps

Breh I just hit play and some cac is wilding lol
lRCYFAT.png

Qldcr8W.png

r9Ec2TH.png

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:ohhh:

This nikka Jim Jones got a spot in that new building on Biscayne and 167th Street ?

That shyt nice..i'ts all on water...boat docks...Good to see him doing well
I was thinking the same. When did North Miami get such nice buildings on the water like that? I figured those must be new.

:ehh: