Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
So my family has decided to take shelter. Im going with my mom because her job doubles as a shelter. All of my family are going to shelters. Parked my car on the 3rd floor on the ramp of the parking garage at my mom's job. Like hell im going to get flood damage.

So im seeing that the hurricane has weakened quite a bit. From a 5 to a 3.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
That all depends on where the eye makes landfall and no one can accurately guess that yet. If Miami ends up just east of the eye and it look like it might, Jeff is gonna be wrong. I wouldn't risk it.

yeah, no one is gonna know until a few hours before it hits - so i wouldn't take any forecasts as anything worth a damn

though i believe people have cancelled their flights out as i'm seeing tickets freeing up

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
So my family has decided to take shelter. Im going with my mom because her job doubles as a shelter. All of my family are going to shelters. Parked my car on the 3rd floor on the ramp of the parking garage at my mom's job. Like hell im going to get flood damage.

where did you see it go down to a 3?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Good to hear
Stay safe sis
:hug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@Every Moment... Older is being really dikkish.

Saying he's been through this before.

If y'all can please pm him and tell him to be safe maybe he will listen to y'all. He isn't listening.
@Every Moment... Older don't make us go over there. Irma ain't the only thing you need to fear. :ufdup:

Your girl and puppy need you to survive this and so does the rest of your fam and coli fam. Don't be getting yourself killed out there doing dumb shyt now. :ufdup: