305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Me leaving Miami like:
tenor.gif

But once I realize I was gonna be stuck in hella traffic I'm like:
tenor.gif

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
the eye wall replacement cycle in a strong hurricane especially one that is moving over hot waters is not good at all. eye wall replacement cycle usually results in it weakening temporarily then restrengthening. the cycle will more than likely complete once it moves over the 70+ degree waters near florida.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
This thing is hulking back up plus cheat codes, good luck Florida

as much as stuff like this is absolutely devastating it's fascinating. i had no idea that hurricanes could even have a replacement of the eye wall which naturally occurs. it's when a new outer eye wall replaces the inner wall

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I actually agree with that because this storm has shifted too many times to stay stagnant now.
yeah I find it hard to believe this thing won't move a decent bit back to the east when the 2PM Euro shows up

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Got to Atl around 3am last night.

That traffic was :picard:

Normally a 4 hour trip turned into 8. Thank gawd for the Waze app. It routed me around some of the gridlock on I75.:wow:

I know some brehs in Orlando who tried to get out and are stuck. Gridlock traffic and no gas.:wow:

What hotel you staying at? Was gonna go to ATL but with the 4 lil ones, aint wanna put em through that traffic. We JUST did a 9 hour drive to NC last month and they were MISERABLE on the way home