but shyt does look wild as fukk tho :huhldup:
main_900.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Weakened down to 180 but no change in the path. Unknown if it'll strengthen again. Mostly ocean on its path since it's not projected to hit Hispaniola.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Man I don't even believe in the power of prayer. But I'm praying my ass off for all of yall in this hoes path. Please check in and update nikkas.

This is the worst feeling I've ever had for an upcoming storm. So video, text, email, any updates help. And yall do what you can to stay safe.

What you prayin for? Who you think sent Irma ? :pachaha:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Looks like NW Florida might be ok. :lupe:

South Florida, East Florida and N/S Carolina fam be safe.

Even the people in the projected safe areas in florida can get touched homie....What i'm saying is ALOT of folks down here in florida have trees, big ass trees hovering over their homes...Just rolling the dice every year..

Another issue that scares the shyt out of me is sinkholes...Folk been living at home for years no problem and a strong storm/hurrican can activate a sinkhole and plunge someone into the inner earth...My city bout a month or two ago almost had a local checkers plunge cause of a sinkhole...

shyts real outchea bruh..:to:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What you prayin for? Who you think sent Irma ? :pachaha:

Breh I get the joke. But my mother, the love of my life in my 31 years is in the direct path of this shyt. I'm willing to give anything to make sure the damage is at least minized. Full disclosure, I'm in desperation mode, not ready for the realization this storm can bring.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Breh I get the joke. But my mother, the love of my life in my 31 years is in the direct path of this shyt. I'm willing to give anything to make sure the damage is at least minized. Full disclosure, I'm in desperation mode, not ready for the realization this storm can bring.
Have you thought of ways you could move her for the time being. At least then all you would have to worry about is property damage which (i'm sure) is insured