Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
jet blue has flight from Fort lauderdale to Detroit tomorrow at 8pm

and i'm actually thinking about staying vs going to Detroit.
Spirit had tickets to Dallas 192 round trip from Orlando....I felt like driving up and heading out in a 10 gallon hat

How bout them Cowboys :mjgrin:

jerry-jones-gotime.jpg

Oh well, Imma take some Benadryl and pass out hopefully

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I just went to North Miami Beach to get some sandbags and they said no because I technically don't live in NMB :francis:
Smh. I could have told you that. N Miami doing the same thing.

Us Dade County brehs are stuck.

I'ma just fill some heavy duty trash bags with dirt, if need be

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
About to wake up 4:00 to go hunting for gas before work tomorrow.
Shutters going up tomorrow
Got like 6 cases of 40 count bottled water, gonna fill up this bathtub too
Canned food, crackers, propane stove/tank, camping lights, batteries, and portable phone chargers on deck
Just gotta get cereal, canned milk and cash from the atm

Bout to run a train on a bytch named Irma :yes:
Im in ATL but if this bullshyt comes my way I already plan on getting some more water, canned goods, gas (gas can)... And a haircut just in case a nikka gotta be on TV :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Don't know about the logistics but would it be possible for fhp to shut down atleast the turnpike southbound and have both ways going north? My co-worker was telling us earlier that her daughter left with I'm guessing her dad and his wife up to Atlanta. She said they left at noon and hadn't even reached Orlando yet and this was around 6. :francis:

Full tank of gas barely get you out the state and even worse if you deep in Dade. They gotta do something.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Dumb question. But if the water level is high but not past your home's Windows. Is below the door the only way water can enter your home? So sandbags would stop that?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Don't know about the logistics but would it be possible for fhp to shut down atleast the turnpike southbound and have both ways going north? My co-worker was telling us earlier that her daughter left with I'm guessing her dad and his wife up to Atlanta. She said they left at noon and hadn't even reached Orlando yet and this was around 6. :francis:

Full tank of gas barely get you out the state and even worse if you deep in Dade. They gotta do something.
That's a death wish

Some people might actually be traveling south, plus the fact that Florida drivers drive like they're still in Latin America/the Caribbean is a huge ass loss of life and lawsuit for FDOT waiting to happen

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps

That would probably take way too much work to block of each exit from Dade all the way up.