Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
im usually a voice of calm and reason during these hurricanes. The media always hypes it up for ratings and its never that bad. I dont know about this one i gotta feeling.

Most hurricanes you wouldnt know anything about til right before it hits you. The sun is shining and its a perfect day til maybe 2 hours before the storm hits. This storm doesnt hit til mon-wed and u can already feel a difference in the wind. All the gas stations in my area are out of gas and there is no water.

The animals in my neighborhood are acting up. Theres this goofball squirell who hangs out by my place always running around doing silly nonsense. This morning i walk to the store and his claws were dug into the side of a tree and it was basically letting out this screaming yell over and over like a warning alarm. I noticed the birds disappeared not to long after

Storm is forecasted to make landfall as a cat 4 not to far from me, and apparently the storm forecast takes the heart of this storm right over my neighborhood into downtown orlando, and its slowing down. The stores in my area maybe outta power for a week a more, who knows about residential.

Lotta people in my area not taking this serious but im not playing. I just dropped 75 on food supplies and i was already stocked. And for those not stocked, i got u:birdman:

Got 20 1 gallon waters those will be 10 dollars a pop

4 cases of 32 pack waters those will go for 3 dollars a piece

Same for the canned goods

Also liquor and some party supplies

Fully armed and protected for any knucklehead bout that bullshyt.

PLEASE let this storm go away, i just wanna play 2k20 next weekend and hang out at the football games, thats it
Where in Orlando are you breh? I’m in Lake Nona area.

@NY's #1 Draft Pick what's good, breh...you ready? :lupe:
Bought water, non perishable foods, got lanterns mad batteries from amazon. I need to invest in a battery powered fan.:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Even tho it may be shifting north, still undetermined cuz one motherfukker did a 360 and came right back at us. Anything can happen. I think tomorrow will tell more of what may happen. Hopefully this thing shifting thru the night and we get some good news in the morning advisory.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
So...a morning update, the models are crazy right now, was supposed to go into the Gulf a couple of days ago, now turning into a Carolina threat, today’s models will be telling because there can still be a 100-200 mile error this many days out regarding the track so just stay tuned.

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Earlier tracks had this going out in the gulf. Now SC gotta be feeling like

th

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So...a morning update, the models are crazy right now, was supposed to go into the Gulf a couple of days ago, now turning into a Carolina threat, today’s models will be telling because there can still be a 100-200 mile error this many days out regarding the track so just stay tuned.

Yeah everything seems to be saying that it'll be turning right at the Bahamas and heading north. Which is good for me cuz might just get some of the outer bands depending on how big this thing is. But yeah never know with these storms. Any effect is too much with these hurricanes. Need another shift more north to be in the clear but it's gonna have to move more east so the Jacksonville peeps avoid the wrath but models not looking good up there. Might just ride the coast and hit up near Savannah or SC. Too unpredictable right now.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Got a text from work saying to be on stand by mode....:unimpressed:

Nope not trying to do this shyt again...

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Thanks breh!!

Not a problem. Seems that post helped/informed a few folk and for that, I'm grateful since it should better steer y'all into making informed purchases if you do cop one.

This is the Generator I've got that I was trying to link in the posts above, but it wasn't going through for some reason. As I said before, It's nice to cop from a brand that is known/established even though customer service for alot of these things can be hit or miss, regardless of said brand, unfortunately.

My cousin has the same generator since we bought them at the same time after the storm and his took a hit from a loose piece of plyboard falling off a window two stories up and it knocked it on the side and broke the sparkplug and it's housing. He pow-wowed with 'em on the phone and through text and got his shyt sorted relatively easy.

Not saying to cop that one, since I'm sure you can find better, but I'm just sayin' that I personally feel it's better to have a brand with a rep as opposed to an upstart unknown company with a dead phone number and non existant website.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
man the weather channel wants another harvey/katrina so bad. :francis:
I remember when a hurricane hit N.O. after Katrina they were damn near praying for a repeat on CNN.

They had headline on screen BREAKING!!! "WATER GOING OVER THE WALL" it was nothing more that normal ocean spray and waves crashing the seawall or rocks that you would see on a day with 20-30mph wind at any beach. Disgusting what these vultures do for ratings.