Hunter & Kobe & Some Kid Named Jett..... Juwan Presents: 2022-2023 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Michigan-88-Ferris-State-75-5.jpg

Michigan-75-Fort-Wayne-54-22.jpg

Michigan-88-Ferris-State-75-13.jpg

Michigan-88-Ferris-State-75-24.jpg
Michigan-88-Ferris-State-75-23.jpg

Michigan-88-Ferris-State-75-15.jpg

Michigan-88-Ferris-State-75-22.jpg

Michigan-88-Ferris-State-75-25.jpg

Michigan-75-Fort-Wayne-54-7.jpg

#0 -5'11 Dug McDaniel G
#1 -7'1 Hunter Dikkinson C
#2 - 6'4 Kobe Bufkin G
#3 - 6'2 Jaelin Llewellyn G (Transfer from Princeton)
#4 - 6'6 Ian Burns G
#5 - 6'7 Terrance Williams II F
#11 -6'7 Isaiah Barnes F
#13 -6'8 Jett Howard G
#15 -6'7 Joey Baker F (Transfer from Duke)
#23 -6'7 Greg Glenn F
#24 -6'9 Youssef Khayat Jr. F
#25 - 6'7 Jace Howard F
#32 - 6'10 Tarris Reed F
#42 -6'8 Will Tschtter C

A lot of new faces on this team. Hunter dikkinson should be an All American again this season. Should be a double double machine all season. Freshmen Jett Howard is the real deal. Impact player from day one and might be one and done :damn: Kobe Bufkin has built his body up and is now playing with confidence. He was a McDonald All American for a reason. Llewellyn is a transfers PG from Princeton and averaged 15 a game and can shoot the 3. Want to see how he handles playing against better competition. T Will will have bigger role this season. Dug McDaniel first step is :wow: hopefully the game can slow down for him fast. Indiana and Michigan are both predicted to win the Big 10. Going to be a interesting season.

@Trust Me
@intra vires
@DropTopDoc
@Ed MOTHEREFFING G
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@wire28
@hood b. goode
@eastside313
@Maizeandbluekid
@Swiggy
@Regular_P
@MercuryHayes
@FreedS[ohh]lave
@Absolut
@dh86
@Knights89
@AvadaKadaBreh
@DoubleClutch
@Poitier
@FappleMeOff
@HNIC973
@|r|e|a|d|
@intra vires
@Frump
@heart
@No1
@Rell

Last edited:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoping for a good year. They had many turning the channel a lot last year.:mjlol: they somewhat salvaged the season with a 16 appearance, but the way the Villanova game played out showed you why they were 17-14 going into the tourney. Lack of shooting and lulls in offense

Hoping for a better and more entertaining season. Got Virginia, Kentucky, and north Carolina scheduled

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Hoping for a good year. They had many turning the channel a lot last year.:mjlol: they somewhat salvaged the season with a 16 appearance, but the way the Villanova game played out showed you why they were 17-14 going into the tourney. Lack of shooting and lulls in offense

Hoping for a better and more entertaining season. Got Virginia, Kentucky, and north Carolina scheduled
I don’t remember the last time we had the amount of perimeter shooting that we’ve got this year. With Big dikk in the middle too.. :dame:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
From what the coaches have indicated Dug is much further along than Frankie was, which is great because they need him. I feel like Kobe is going to be the x-factor, how good he is, especially defensively, will determine Michigan's ceiling. The entire conference is in a rebuild so Michigan is probably a top 4 team on paper.

Also don't sleep on WBB, they may have lost their GOAT but they're a more talented team this year. We'll see if that translates into better, but I'm excited to see Laila Phelia's progress. She could be a top 3 player in program history when she's done.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A few thoughts;

Last year was the epitome of a rolleroaster, went from being a bubble team to the sweet 16 in a very winnable game against Villanova but the lack of perimeter shooting in that game and all season cost us. Was really surprised Diabete and Houstan got drafted, both could've benefited from another year; especially Houstan because he was a huge disappointment all year.

With that said from top to the bottom we have one of the better coaching staffs in the country. I like Llewellyn & Mcdaniel and Bufkin was a disappointment last year as well so I hope he now has the confidence to step up. I think overall they have a chance to be a really good team. Hunter is going to get his, just need the other guys to step up because the out of conference schedule will be tougher this year.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
A few thoughts;

Last year was the epitome of a rolleroaster, went from being a bubble team to the sweet 16 in a very winnable game against Villanova but the lack of perimeter shooting in that game and all season cost us. Was really surprised Diabete and Houstan got drafted, both could've benefited from another year; especially Houstan because he was a huge disappointment all year.

With that said from top to the bottom we have one of the better coaching staffs in the country. I like Llewellyn & Mcdaniel and Bufkin was a disappointment last year as well so I hope he now has the confidence to step up. I think overall they have a chance to be a really good team. Hunter is going to get his, just need the other guys to step up because the out of conference schedule will be tougher this year.
How they handled Diabate is one reason I still have doubts about this coaching staff. He was dripping with talent and I didn't see enough development with him throughout the season. They didn't give him consistent minutes either.

Diabate definitely needed another year of seasoning but I think he left because of how the coaching staff handled him and I didn't blame him.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How they handled Diabate is one reason I still have doubts about this coaching staff. He was dripping with talent and I didn't see enough development with him throughout the season. They didn't give him consistent minutes either.

Diabate definitely needed another year of seasoning but I think he left because of how the coaching staff handled him and I didn't blame him.
Yeah I thought Diabate would've hit the portal. Either way I knew he was never going to suit up at michigan again. He kept getting first round grades and I understood why he went to the NBA but it hasn't looked so great with his transition but hopefully he can develop more with time.