Hundreds of young Trans people want to go back to their original sex

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Yall hella pressed about transgenders. Sounds kinda suspect after a while.

Anyways, let's say I give you the benefit of the doubt and when the article says 'hundreds', they mean 900 transgender people reverted back to their original sex.

According to this article, there are 1.4 million transgender in the US. That means that 0.06% of transgender regret their decision. Why is this thread-worthy?

As I said before, this is the group replacing black americans politically; jobs, PSA grant money, political positions that were once exclusively ours, are now being given to them.

sitting around like the closeted homosexual you are on some - "ion kurr what they on!" bullshyt like a child is ignorant.

this is ammo to defend your livelihood with, everything ain't about your dikk you stupid muthafukka :stopitslime:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Tweet CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post, and Huffington Post and ask them to do this story. :mjgrin:

will never happen, just like the "ex-gays" stories have been blacklisted from just about all mainstream outlets for years

this video will more than likely be removed from youtube in a few months

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

As I said before, this is the group replacing black americans politically; jobs, PSA grant money, political positions that were once exclusively ours, are now being given to them.

sitting around like the closeted homosexual you are on some - "ion kurr what they on!" bullshyt like a child is ignorant.

this is ammo to defend your livelihood with, everything ain't about your dikk you stupid muthafukka :stopitslime:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Nah it's about your repressed sexuality and how you are using a 'pro-black agenda' to veil the fact that you constantly think about transgenders.

Everyone knows the dudes talking the craziest stuff about transgenders are the ones who are tooting it up in a motel in the seedy part of town.

Stop creating threads and just come out of the closet broski

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Nah it's about your repressed sexualit

I didn't bother reading past this you little weird muthafukka...okay fine, I have repressed whatever...

As long as you're armed w/the information that there's another side to the trans agenda than what's being reported and promoted, i've done my job. :hubie: