Hundreds of young Trans people want to go back to their original sex

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Trans issues are a nonissue by and large for what I would assume are the demographic of this board.

And yet here we are with thread number 1,372 this year on it.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I don’t enter trans threads generally because I’m not interested in the topic. Especially after reading the title of the thread. But I’ve been seeing them a lot here lately and I’m curious. There’s a clear agenda going on in the world now with trans people and seeing it here in a forum that is supposedly dominated by black males is a bit strange.

But whatever.

Again:

1) Trans people are replacing african americans politically, we should be concerned by that

2) trans people have been in the news a lot lately as I noted already, I'm speaking on the world outside of the COLI. the real world.

if people are discussing trans people in these 2 contexts, I don't have a problem with it, in fact I welcome the discussion :manny:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Trans issues are a nonissue by and large for what I would assume are the demographic of this board.

And yet here we are with thread number 1,372 this year on it.

So just a yes or a no: Trans people beating out girls (some of them black) in track events shouldn't be discussed on here?

again, just a simple yes or a no please.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see trans the same way i see someone with down's syndrome.

I have no hate for them, i just feel pity for them. They clearly arent fully functional up top

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see this becoming more common as people are letting minors transition. Also there is a push by some to not assign gender at birth. It is going to be harmful and confusing to some young people. I think adults should be free to do whatever they want, but we have to be careful with minors. Especially considering the fact that young people tend to be impulsive.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Hundreds? That's it?

Is that enough to write an article about regret?
Hundreds is probably a very significant position, it’s not that many of them

And for all the people confused why yo,u see this subject posted so much, you do realize the powers that be probably want you to be trans too, don’t ignore the fact the glorification of being trans could affect young people you know and potentially influence them to do something they will regret, this shyt is a mental illness and we need to keep having a negative voice towards it.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I see this becoming more common as people are letting minors transition. Also there is a push by some to not assign gender at birth. It is going to be harmful and confusing to some young people. I think adults should be free to do whatever they want, but we have to be careful with minors. Especially considering the fact that young people tend to be impulsive.

They're giving kids hormone blockers now...anybody that doesn't think this will come back to bite progressives in the ass 20 years from now is a full blown idiot

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Hundreds? That's it?

Is that enough to write an article about regret?

i searched for "Detransition Advocacy Network" and the sites that mention it are :mjpls:

the source of the hundreds figure comes from the Detransition Advocacy Network. this is in england so i'm curious to know are those "figures" all from england?

a site even said "thousands" instead of hundreds

edit: alright i saw a video report which mentioned thousands in an online forum were having regrets.