Human waste is the deadliest substance

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
God gave us dominion over the earth. He literally tells us to rule over it, cultivate it, and trample it down.

“Mother” nature- whom yall love so much you refer to it as your mother- was put here to serve US, not the other way around.

A man-made metroplois like NYC is just as natural to our environment which was given to us, as is a beaver dam in a river. What we have to be careful about, however, is abusing the earth.

Dumping millions of pounds of trash into ocean waters, and such. That’s abuse.

Deforestation for needed human progression, is not. And a lot of people don’t want to hear that.

It makes them feel more artistic and starbucks-ish to go around worshipping the Universe and pretending “the universe” has powers, and can hear you, and it’s more fun of them to refer to nature as their “mother”…but none of that is reality.
You must be a Hebrew israelite. You think nature is here to serve us? Take those clothes out and walk outside...then tell me if nature serves you.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Viet Cong used punji pit,, I think they put dookies on the tip

image1-2.jpeg

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I read that people in situations like guerilla wars have make a poop hole, let it fester, then use the waste as poison on darts and other cutting weapons.

Then there's straight up garbage which has made its way to the deepest part of the ocean... meaning: when we reached the lowest depth ever, recently.. there was already plastic trash down there.

Green house gasses. Might be THE most harmful form.

Nuclear waste.

ALL seafood being poisonous because of mercury.

Waste. In the basic form, human shyt, but at a meta level, the "shyt" of our civilization has destroyed the planet (for the life forms that existed before this industrial era)

Makes eating Booty seem a bit more tame.:picard::ehh:

Sounds about right