Human waste is the deadliest substance

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I also know a woman that’s gotten pregnant two times while on birth control. I understand that you’re probably referring to people that don’t use any family planning, although I wouldn’t call them dumb. If they don’t actually raise their family once their here that’s a separate matter.

Same as @God Of Art name calling people that plan families. There are people that would give anything to have children that cannot.

We need more healthy black families in this country. Strength in numbers and community. We really need more alternative resources for our families to start off strong and remain that way. Folks are leaving religion behind, but they still need support in childrearing.
Having children is a want and not a need. The planet is dying and overpopulated and folks want to selfishly Bring children into a fukked environment.

Black maternity mortality is sky high yet you wanna put the woman you love through that?

Most of these people who want kids cannot afford them or are mentally stable to have kids, and these are the ones wanting the lil b*stards.

Selfishness

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
And you humans have the nerve to complain about geese waste in the park

2593452_07c9a.gif

using MY gif?

with that funky ass watermark?

AND you got canada in your username?

negged

smoking-duck-canada.gif

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Waste is waste no matter where it comes from

Bacteria and protozoal waste formed the conditions that made multicellular life on the planet even possible. That’s how much oxygen over billions of years was made by these things. It’s so much that even if they ceased to exist along with plants and other oxygen creators, life could go on for millions of years still before it ran out

So even if we ruined our living conditions long enough to kill our species, something else will come along. The point I’m making is that successful things create waste and they create alot of it. It’s not so much a human problem as it is a life problem. We just happen to be able to fix the issues we make, possibly or at least recognize it.

And to your point about the shyt booby traps…that would’ve worked with poop from any living creature. Feces has a lot of bacteria in it. Introduce it into the blood of any animal and that’s an easy kill

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's the street life, blood on my kicks, sh*t on my knife - Prodigy, "Hell On Earth".

Fred.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Having children is a want and not a need. The planet is dying and overpopulated and folks want to selfishly Bring children into a fukked environment.

Black maternity mortality is sky high yet you wanna put the woman you love through that?

Most of these people who want kids cannot afford them or are mentally stable to have kids, and these are the ones wanting the lil b*stards.

Selfishness
Having children is a biological impulse for most people. If our ancestors would’ve went with your logic, we wouldn’t even be here. They endured mountains more struggles than we do now, yet they persevered, and we will too.

My woman is pregnant right now, and yes we’re aware of the mortality rate for black women. That’s why we’re on our pregnancy team’s ass about doing right by her, each and every step holding them accountable. Folks need to know that advocating for themselves and their loved ones is everything in the healthcare system.

Our environment is damaged because of economics, greed, and fear. Covid gave us the jewel if we want to heal the Earth, it’s just it comes with the price of deflation.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Having children is a biological impulse for most people. If our ancestors would’ve went with your logic, we wouldn’t even be here. They endured mountains more struggles than we do now, yet they persevered, and we will too.

My woman is pregnant right now, and yes we’re aware of the mortality rate for black women. That’s why we’re on our pregnancy team’s ass about doing right by her, each and every step holding them accountable. Folks need to know that advocating for themselves and their loved ones is everything in the healthcare system.

Our environment is damaged because of economics, greed, and fear. Covid gave us the jewel if we want to heal the Earth, it’s just it comes with the price of deflation.
The planet was not dying with our ancestors.....

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The planet was not dying with our ancestors.....
It’s not dying now, just seems like it is because we humans have a limited view. We’ve been in this form for like 250some odd thousand years, Earth billions.

Having children isn’t a bad thing, it’s when we don’t do what we need to for the family to be healthy and strong is when it gets messed up.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I mean… it’s waste

What they were doing with weapons wasn’t anything new if I’m not mistaken. Poison tipped arrows and weapons were a thing. Where they got the poison from is probably dependent on their environment.

Some probably used what the wilderness provided where others dug a shyt hole and let it fester/marinate long enough to realize it caused a crazy infection difficult to treat. :yeshrug:

It was guerrilla warfare and didn't the US use Agent Orange and eventually fukked up a lot of Vietnam?

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
God gave us dominion over the earth. He literally tells us to rule over it, cultivate it, and trample it down.

“Mother” nature- whom yall love so much you refer to it as your mother- was put here to serve US, not the other way around.

A man-made metroplois like NYC is just as natural to our environment which was given to us, as is a beaver dam in a river. What we have to be careful about, however, is abusing the earth.

Dumping millions of pounds of trash into ocean waters, and such. That’s abuse.

Deforestation for needed human progression, is not. And a lot of people don’t want to hear that.

It makes them feel more artistic and starbucks-ish to go around worshipping the Universe and pretending “the universe” has powers, and can hear you, and it’s more fun of them to refer to nature as their “mother”…but none of that is reality.