Human waste is the deadliest substance

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I read that people in situations like guerilla wars have make a poop hole, let it fester, then use the waste as poison on darts and other cutting weapons.

Then there's straight up garbage which has made its way to the deepest part of the ocean... meaning: when we reached the lowest depth ever, recently.. there was already plastic trash down there.

Green house gasses. Might be THE most harmful form.

Nuclear waste.

ALL seafood being poisonous because of mercury.

Waste. In the basic form, human shyt, but at a meta level, the "shyt" of our civilization has destroyed the planet (for the life forms that existed before this industrial era)

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
And you humans have the nerve to complain about geese waste in the park

2593452_07c9a.gif

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I read that people in situations like guerilla wars have make a poop hole, let it fester, then use the waste as poison on darts and other cutting weapons.

Then there's straight up garbage which has made its way to the deepest part of the ocean... meaning: when we reached the lowest depth ever, recently.. there was already plastic trash down there.

Green house gasses. Might be THE most harmful form.

Nuclear waste.

ALL seafood being poisonous because of mercury.

Waste. In the basic form, human shyt, but at a meta level, the "shyt" of our civilization has destroyed the planet (for the life forms that existed before this industrial era)
The Vietcong did this to the Americans. They would build spike traps laced with doo doo tips. Beyond the flesh wound an infection would set up in the victim. Nasty work.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s part of the plan. What you call poison now, could branch out, morph into an entirely different organism, which ends up being the reason you’re spared from succumbing to a a pandemic, in the year 2214. God makes no mistakes.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
And these dumbasses keep wanting to have kids...I'm talking about the dumbasses that PLAN ON HAVING KIDS...NOT ACCIDENTS
I rather the people actually plan and prepare for children than accidently having them. I consider the people who have constant accidental children the dumbasses.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I rather the people actually plan and prepare for children than accidently having them. I consider the people who have constant accidental children the dumbasses.
I know women that became pregnant while on internal birth control. They decided against a chop shop visit since they felt it was meant to be.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I know women that became pregnant while on internal birth control. They decided against a chop shop visit since they felt it was meant to be.
"constant accidental children"

Internal Birth Control failure is a one off outside of the woman's control. A single time is a mistake, multiple times is a choice.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
And you humans have the nerve to complain about geese waste in the park

2593452_07c9a.gif
Y’all Canadian geese are deep in the Puget Sound area. We had morning PT everyday in a field. It’s already cold and wet as hell outside.
:childplease:
All of a sudden you see a bunch of geese waddling their big ass tails, honking, looking for some grass to eat.
:why:
How is your shyt so big? What do y’all eat? I can’t tell you the amount of times I stepped and laid in geese shyt warming up for PT.
:what:
They got them in Atlanta. The Wife and I see them walking and I have flashbacks.
goose-goosey.gif

Geese waste>>>human waste
:pacspit:

Last edited:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
In prison they have Glock Dookie 💩

Inmate collect their fresh turds, put it in a plastic bags, mix it with water until it liquifies and hurl it at unsuspecting target. It’s the perfect biological weapon.

Can u imagine feces in ur hair, eye, between ur teeth :damn:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"constant accidental children"

Internal Birth Control failure is a one off outside of the woman's control. A single time is a mistake, multiple times is a choice.
I also know a woman that’s gotten pregnant two times while on birth control. I understand that you’re probably referring to people that don’t use any family planning, although I wouldn’t call them dumb. If they don’t actually raise their family once their here that’s a separate matter.

Same as @God Of Art name calling people that plan families. There are people that would give anything to have children that cannot.

We need more healthy black families in this country. Strength in numbers and community. We really need more alternative resources for our families to start off strong and remain that way. Folks are leaving religion behind, but they still need support in childrearing.