Hulu > Netflix

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yeah this is a fact, but they won't hear you though :mjpls:. All the FX catalogue (outside the Americans :banderas:) all the current running anime :umad:, the network shows ad free next day :lawd:, good back catalogue of content from other networks,decent originals that are improving, I don't watch movies so ymmv

Netflix quality fell off they just get more hype

Prime used to feed me the most when they had almost identical offerings to Netflix back in the day....but it fell off the worst. Lowkey they have good originals

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eh, they both have their pros and cons.

NF has better original content, and overall has had a better movie selection

Hulu is king with the TV content, both present and past.

Netflix film selection mainly consists of shyt that came out after 2005 :russ:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this is a fact, but they won't hear you though :mjpls:. All the FX catalogue (outside the Americans :banderas:) all the current running anime :umad:, the network shows ad free next day :lawd:, good back catalogue of content from other networks,decent originals that are improving, I don't watch movies so ymmv

Netflix quality fell off they just get more hype

Prime used to feed me the most when they had almost identical offerings to Netflix back in the day....but it fell off the worst. Lowkey they have good originals

Any service that has the option to watch Terriers and Justified whenever is GOAT talk

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
plus hulu's a lifestyle

hulu-live-sports-content-01-2019.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I barely turn on netflix, but hulu feeding me :feedme:

hulu has all the fox movies and fx stuff so they killing it. plus its majority owned by disney anyways.
Hulu with no ads is :ahh:

Nice catalog of movies to choose from too. Majority of these films end up shuffling around through all the streaming services at this point, but I’m impressed with the library just from the titles I’m noticing now. :ehh: