Hulu > Netflix

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Pretty good actually. They have all they major mainstream stuff like Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, One Piece, etc. The main thing I care about is them having Samurai Champloo :blessed:

hulu is better for anime for sure. not sure how i feel about the two. i feel like i watch more re-runs than NF original content. i've been watching parks and rec a lot lately tho on NF. i should've appreciated it more when it was out.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Pretty good actually. They have all they major mainstream stuff like Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, One Piece, etc. The main thing I care about is them having Samurai Champloo :blessed:

Hulu doesn't have Dragon Ball Z. They took it down last year. They have the og Dragon Ball, GT, and Super.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hulu doesn't have Dragon Ball Z. They took it down last year. They have the og Dragon Ball, GT, and Super.
All that shyt is on Funimation or Crunchyroll.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Hulu isn't as good as netflix, but it ain't like they completely blow them out the water.

Now that being said...when Disney decides to just combine the two, maybe park the adult content on a Disney 18+ section...shyt is a potential wash.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hulu isn't as good as netflix, but it ain't like they completely blow them out the water.

Now that being said...when Disney decides to just combine the two, maybe park the adult content on a Disney 18+ section...shyt is a potential wash.

Oh :ohhh:

You didn’t hear or see the updates :dwillhuh:

Stay tuned:mjgrin:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
As far as TV Shows I'll give Hulu the edge....
But Netflix has better Movies, Documentaries, and reality shows.

Neither are messing with HBO Max right now though

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
As far as TV Shows I'll give Hulu the edge....
But Netflix has better Movies, Documentaries, and reality shows.

Neither are messing with HBO Max right now though

Meh...... unless you want to rewatch a lot of of WB licensed movies or HBO series.

I disagree..... it’s the weakest to me.

Hulu and Prime been holding me down a lot and then Netflix and D+ if I’m being honest

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Meh...... unless you want to rewatch a lot of of WB licensed movies or HBO series.

I disagree..... it’s the weakest to me.

Hulu and Prime been holding me down a lot and then Netflix and D+ if I’m being honest
I fukks with Prime on the side of Netflix and Max. You think they're making strides? They're actually throwing money at it now:jbhmm: