Hulu > Netflix

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve got the premium Hulu ad free. I also have Netflix. Imo Hulu has more shyt to watch than Netflix. Atlanta, rick and morty, Handmaids, Simpson’s Seinfeld the shield this is us etc. the wifey be watching American idol and all those hgtv shows and food network shows. I rarely watch Netflix anymore

This just me tho

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
My love for Hulu has grown over the past year. They've got a lot more recent movies on there now that don't go to Netflix at all due to that Epix deal. Plus there's a lot of classic shows that you can only watch on Hulu life the whole TGIF lineup from the 90s (Hanging With Mr. Cooper is still a classic :wow: )

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Hulu got a bunch of shyt but its shyt everyone should have seen already I know I have

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My love for Hulu has grown over the past year. They've got a lot more recent movies on there now that don't go to Netflix at all due to that Epix deal. Plus there's a lot of classic shows that you can only watch on Hulu life the whole TGIF lineup from the 90s (Hanging With Mr. Cooper is still a classic :wow: )

I did the year special, Hulu for $5.99 and I don't regret it

Lots of old 90s joints that I fukk with heavy :yes: