Hulkamania was a whole vibe

Is Roman's current God mode run as big as Hulkamania?

• Yep

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • fukk no

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Get em Booker T

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

Alaskan
Daps
fukk Hulk Hogan... stop riding this man's dikk... I hope the OP is from an article and you didn't type this out yourself... dude hates you and he hates me.... no need to fukk with him.... I had a hulk Hogan shirt... I ripped it and threw it in the trash when I heard the news. He was an integral part in wrestling yes but there's no need to constantly revisit this racist history. I'll speak on him when needed but whole threads praising him and saying he was a vibe is real sus

He's obviously a huge piece of shyt, but that doesn't change the impact he had not just on the wrestling business, but pop culture as a whole. The same can't be said for Reigns, no matter how much more I like him than hoegan.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
As big as Hulkamania was, his matches were lame as fukk

Ehh, nobody watched him tho for 5 star classics.

It was Hogan come in, start off strong, get his butt kicked, then get hit with a finisher, get pinned kick out Hulk up, point, boot, legdrop, pose and cup the ear.....kids go home happy, Vince makes a bag, everyone wins.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I'm 46 and When I say we will never see another Hulkamania again I meant it, Hulkamania was a culture phenomena in the Mid 80's that shyt was crazy

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
As big as Hulkamania was, his matches were lame as fukk
I'm 46 and When I say we will never see another Hulkamania again I meant it, Hulkamania was a culture phenomena in the Mid 80's that shyt was crazy
Wrestling fans were so simple and easy to please back then.
giphy.gif

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He's obviously a huge piece of shyt, but that doesn't change the impact he had not just on the wrestling business, but pop culture as a whole. The same can't be said for Reigns, no matter how much more I like him than hoegan.
But to randomly have a racist on your mind... for what? If we are talking bloodline vs NWO then cool but bringing up Hogan holds no relevance to anything going on in wrestling today

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
him saying racist shyt brought his image full circle to me
it was like the puzzle piece that wasnt there
and in hindsight I was like "yeah of course"

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
fukk Hulk Hogan... stop riding this man's dikk... I hope the OP is from an article and you didn't type this out yourself... dude hates you and he hates me.... no need to fukk with him.... I had a hulk Hogan shirt... I ripped it and threw it in the trash when I heard the news. He was an integral part in wrestling yes but there's no need to constantly revisit this racist history. I'll speak on him when needed but whole threads praising him and saying he was a vibe is real sus
I made the post with ChatGPT. I'm working on a nostalgia Podcast for the 80's, 90's, 00's. Using ChatGPT for TikTok/Facebook summary. It's just for fun, but that's why I mentioned cocaine and Booker T. I'm not taking it that serious.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
But to randomly have a racist on your mind... for what? If we are talking bloodline vs NWO then cool but bringing up Hogan holds no relevance to anything going on in wrestling today
Incredibly outdated wrestler, whose matches were stuck in the 80s mindset. Him and guys like Ric Flair, their wrestling matches were all the same:

he flips over the top, he runs down, he climbs up, they slam him off :mjlol:

People in the 80s were easy to entertain, you could find tapes of that racist from jersey andrew dice clay who sold out MSG by just doing lame nursery rhymes.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
For sure it was the 80s, Hogan and Vince seasoned the movement right with the right outlets (MTV, NBC) and time and place they figured it out. And he hopped on the right reinvention wave with NWO in the 90s and somehow managed to properly milk the nostalgia in the early to mid 2000s (WWE run, VH! show) and since 07 everything been shyt since