Hulk Hoegan blaming recent celebrity deaths on the Vaccine

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Delicious, Hulk is just layering more dirt on his name. This is just good stuff, because of Hulk's roiding. It's one thing to have a anti-vaxxer saying this, but to have a guy whose career was build on 'looking' muscular and strong, talking about syringes.

:troll: But then again he drank his Milk, took his Vitamins and said his prayers; the only things you need for those gains.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lemme tell ya somthin brother, you know back in February 2020 I met wit the trumpster dude and the hulkster warned Donnie we gotta beat this Kung Flu battle brother, and that's where Donnie started using that term. He jacked it from the hulkster dude. And I was originally in the meetings with Dr fauci brother and I was the one who said hey what if we get Johnson and Johnson to make a vaccine and we can be raking in the cash dude fix this economy and make America great for the real Americans dude. So I can honestly say brother I helped create the vaccine.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
He aint learned shyt from that tape scandal did he?

In fact he just keeps leaning in and getting worse and worse publicly

Most celebrities.....most people.....would get involved in a scandal like those racist tapes and try to keep their nose clean as much as possible. Would try to restore their public image with their dying breath. But it's almost like Hogan used the tapes leaking as a way to become even more of a piece of shyt. He doesn't care about his legacy or reputation anymore. Either he is a complete idiot, or he stopped feeling the need to pretend to be anything other than who he really is. :francis: