Hulk Hoegan blaming recent celebrity deaths on the Vaccine

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Hulkkk took a stinkface. I’m surprised. :heh:
Apparently that was at a house show and his FIRST WWE match after he came back :dead:

First Match Back Was Vs Rikishi

The house show tours for Hulk Hogan led to him often having more matches on the road than on the weekly events. WWE booked Hogan’s first match back to come on a house show in his hometown of Tampa Bay, Florida.

The surprising name to have Hogan’s first match back was fan favorite Rikishi. Hogan defeated Rikishi in front of his local fans to get some of the ring rust out of the way. The first televised match for Hogan came ten days later teaming with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash to defeat Steve Austin and The Rock.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
John Cena has become everything the WWE wanted Hulk Hogan to be.

Nt9w3sbV_400x400.jpg

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This imbecile keeps lucking out somehow like orange idiot. The leaked sex tape should have been the end of him then he wins the lawsuit and gets a huge settlement.
I still don't know how he got away with that. Granted Peter Thiel gave him a good ass lawyer, but the fact that his dumbass said that he was playing the Hoegan character on a sextape :dead:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Hogan continues being a fakkit piece of shyt Vol:38372821193

He doubles down on his bullshyt, least Taker fell back when it apparent he was on that MAGA shyt

Hogan is an attention whore though, thats why I salute Stone Cold for chilling and being in the background regardless whatever he is for or against. Some folks just can’t shut the fukk up though

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
If you're willing to listen the brand ambassador spoke on a podcast about what happened...