Howard University Elects It's First Transgender Student Body President

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Historical patterns show that communities, empires, and nations start to collapse and decline when their morals become too loose, dabble in witchcraft(crystals, horoscopes, spells/sprinkle/sprinkle) take focus away from families, and increase in effeminate men.

Historical patterns....
In the land were they used to hang us from trees and still murder us unjustly, this is nothing :manny:

This person is in college trying to make something out of themselves and their peers chose to vote for them as a representative of the student body. Good for them. How they identify is none of my concern cause it don't affect my life positive or negative

If you want to point a cause to the downfall of society, it's way more important shyt to be outraged about. Wage stagnation, Healthcare being unaffordable, expensive housing, inaccessible public transportation, etc.

You know, shyt that actually affect everybody's quality of life :unimpressed:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Send your daughter to a school where women outnumber men 3:1, brehs.

Embrace that lesbo lifestyle, brehs.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the land were they used to hang us from trees and still murder us unjustly, this is nothing :manny:

This person is in college trying to make something out of themselves and their peers chose to vote for them as a representative of the student body. Good for them. How they identify is none of my concern cause it don't affect my life positive or negative

If you want to point a cause to the downfall of society, it's way more important shyt to be outraged about. Wage stagnation, Healthcare being unaffordable, expensive housing, inaccessible public transportation, etc.

You know, shyt that actually affect everybody's quality of life :unimpressed:

it's all connected, we can both be right, YOU may have just listed the SYMPTOMS

You say you are not bothered, but it's a historical trend and fact, that this is the path of decisions that lead to decline and collapse, so where you live is not exempted nor is it an exception. No community/nation/empire has gone this route and flourished.....ever.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
maca.jpg
:dead:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Fun fact.. Howard was created in 1867 to become a school for free black slaves, but always avoided pro black curriculum and strong black images. They didn't elect a black president until 1926 and this is the so called black guy
220px-Mordecai_Johnson_LCCN2016873244.jpg

Last edited: