How would Vince fukk up the Bloodline storyline?

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Ya'll act like The Bloodline started once HHH took over, it was going on long before that and was still the most watched segments under Vince. You can hate Vince all you want to, but trying to give Hunter credit for this is ridiculous. Don't forget that Hunter also gave us the now critically panned lights out match. :mjlol:
Vince has started like 100 great storylines that all end up stale or with a trash climax in the past 10 years, he wouldn't have done all this.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Ya'll act like The Bloodline started once HHH took over, it was going on long before that and was still the most watched segments under Vince. You can hate Vince all you want to, but trying to give Hunter credit for this is ridiculous. Don't forget that Hunter also gave us the now critically panned lights out match. :mjlol:
Mountain Dew gave yall that match :ufdup:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yall gotta give Vince some credit, he didn't start fukking up with the Bloodline story until he pushed Brock in there for a whole year. And that's how he would fukk it up again

That shyt was dope. Lead to the summerslam spot. Y’all hate ok everything.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
:patrice:Yeah I was like umm didn't this story line take shape way before tirple mid took over and folk forgetting reigns is vince's guy after cena....

I think paul heyman is the one pushing the story on behalf of vince its too good compared the other dull stuff on raw and smackdown.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
That shyt was dope. Lead to the summerslam spot. Y’all hate ok everything.
Nah Roman was having bangers with Danielson, Cesaro, Edge, Cena, and Finn back to back to back to back to back then german suplexes for a year and that's when it got stale, it's fire again though

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
For all we know…Vinny Mac probably secretly had a hand in the closing segment at the Rumble.

I know Vince books some stupid shyt. But when he feels like it and pushes that logic button, he is the best in the world..

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
For all we know…Vinny Mac probably secretly had a hand in the closing segment at the Rumble.

I know Vince books some stupid shyt. But when he feels like it and pushes that logic button, he is the best in the world..
No he didn't. Vince hasn't created "good shyt, pal" material in decades. And we can't forget that Sami involvement with the bloodline was going to make him look like a fukking goofy R - Truth status. Everyone knows how things end with Vince.

It was after Hunter took over when everyone realized that this story had legs and we started to get call backs. Something which we never got from Vince because he thought the audience was stupid to remember.

By now we would've gotten Otis as the new replacement and ran back the story again :mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
No he didn't. Vince hasn't created "good shyt, pal" material in decades. And we can't forget that Sami involvement with the bloodline was going to make him look like a fukking goofy R - Truth status. Everyone knows how things end with Vince.

It was after Hunter took over when everyone realized that this story had legs and we started to get call backs. Something which we never got from Vince because he thought the audience was stupid to remember.

By now we would've gotten Otis as the new replacement and ran back the story again :mjlol:

Man gtfoh. There’s absolutely nothing here laveck had a hand in. I’m tired of you a$$holes acting like that hack doesn’t book like a simpleton. Meanwhile a guy who wrote like five one year or over storylines is in the group. Give Heyman his flowers. He’s gonna give me my LETS GO MIKEY moment :damn:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
full
Kayfabe wedding between Sami and Nia Jax
def would’ve brung Jagged Edge back

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Brock Lesnar wins MITB, cashes in, destroys Roman in 30 seconds and takes the title. Bloodline era over