How would Vince fukk up the Bloodline storyline?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
All the same characters are involved. Roman keeps talking about how he's the head of the table but he starts saying that the bloodline is a family and it can't be any rinky dink table, but one in a place of high regard. roman is sitting at the head of the table but there's another person at the other end and that's the head of the household. :mjgrin:

they invite Sami into the family but plot on him to destroy him and KO from the inside. until the mystery head of the household reveals himself. and if Roman runs the table, we all know who runs the house (WWE). :troll:

"It was me Sami, it was me all along!"

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I don't know how. But I know that there is NO CHANCE a Royal Rumble ends with a guy being distraught and walking away.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Ya'll act like The Bloodline started once HHH took over, it was going on long before that and was still the most watched segments under Vince. You can hate Vince all you want to, but trying to give Hunter credit for this is ridiculous. Don't forget that Hunter also gave us the now critically panned lights out match. :mjlol:
It was getting real stale before Sami. Then they added Solo which freshened it up some more.

After Summerslam when the Usos beat the Street Profits, I was like :martin:.

Edit: Also, Roman had just beat Brock again and they were walking around with 6 belts and no challengers

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll act like The Bloodline started once HHH took over, it was going on long before that and was still the most watched segments under Vince. You can hate Vince all you want to, but trying to give Hunter credit for this is ridiculous. Don't forget that Hunter also gave us the now critically panned lights out match. :mjlol:
The Sami aspect which gave it new life came after he was gone, and would've never been given the kind of leash it got to reach hottest angle in wrestling territory.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
full
Kayfabe wedding between Sami and Nia Jax

norfwestdc

All Star
Daps
The Sami aspect which gave it new life came after he was gone, and would've never been given the kind of leash it got to reach hottest angle in wrestling territory.
The Bloodline was the hottest angle in wrestling before he left. Roman had the highest ratings and merch sales. What angle was hotter than The Bloodline 2019-2021 ?

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Yall gotta give Vince some credit, he didn't start fukking up with the Bloodline story until he pushed Brock in there for a whole year. And that's how he would fukk it up again