Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
gettyimages-712-24_h8_optimized.gif

This whole thread is bafoonary, and I didn't go past the first comment

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
you dudes is dumb as fukk shytting on the lion, smh. i expect nothing more from a bunch of hoe ass dudes talking about how ronda rousey could beat their ass i willl never forget that dumb shyt in fact its the reason i dont fukk with this site more.

a tiger is known to be what they call a pre-madonna if it hurts itself hunting like a cut paw it cant take it there tolerance level for pain is weak they wont hunt and struggle to survive while its healing. a lion will fight till half its guts is hanging out, a hyena has the highest bite force of all the animals and a male lion bodies like 3 or 4 of them like playtime.

a lot of the clips of tiger vs lion are from asian zoo's where asia(tiger) vs lion(africa) is a big thing dont let the propaganda fool you. a tiger is nice no doubt but a male lion with its majestic mane will eventually body that tiger. these are all facts.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
you dudes is dumb as fukk shytting on the lion, smh. i expect nothing more from a bunch of hoe ass dudes talking about how ronda rousey could beat their ass i willl never forget that dumb shyt in fact its the reason i dont fukk with this site more.

a tiger is known to be what they call a pre-madonna if it hurts itself hunting like a cut paw it cant take it there tolerance level for pain is weak they wont hunt and struggle to survive while its healing. a lion will fight till half its guts is hanging out, a hyena has the highest bite force of all the animals and a male lion bodies like 3 or 4 of them like playtime.

a lot of the clips of tiger vs lion are from asian zoo's where asia(tiger) vs lion(africa) is a big thing dont let the propaganda fool you. a tiger is nice no doubt but a male lion with its majestic mane will eventually body that tiger. these are all facts.

shyt was pretty even:patrice:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:snoop:

I've seen HOUSE CATS make pit bulls back down....but they're gonna take on a much larger, feral wild cat? :heh:

And yes....cats are overall more intelligent. Look at wild cats on the hunt as opposed to wild dogs, but a domesticated dog is supposed to match wits:russ: Dogs "outperform on tests" because they're obedient and can be mentally broken. Cats don't follow tasks because they're stupid, its because they refuse to listen. A domesticated dog is NOT taking on ANY wild cat. A pit bull would be a sitting duck against a cheetah that could simply leap, pounce upon it and sink teeth into it's neck before it could even think about advancing.
a stray cat will never starve to death, a dog will.

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
This is true. Cheetahs are beautiful animals but they some hos brehs :mjcry:

They basically live like they're on an athletic scholarship. They can't get injured, they can't go too hard (death from exhaustion is very real) and their frames are perfectly designed for extreme speed and little else. They gotta be at 100% or that's their ass. They aren't well rounded predators like leopards, they have their lane and gotta stay in it.

My whole life I've wanted a cheetah for a pet brehs :mjcry:

Someone should domesticate them. They're the only cats that aren't sadistic a$$holes.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Reading first worlders underestimate the power of mother nature is hilarious. Watching a lion/tiger on tv is a lot different than riding road side in the country and seeing a wild lion take down a wilder beast. These animals are killing machine and are unbelievably fast and powerful. Your eyes will pop out of your head. They kill to eat every day, traveling, hunting, and running for miles, your pit sits in your backyard and eats dog food.