how would a pitbull do in a fight against a tiger

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You guys are ignorant. Cheetahs are timid creatures and shy away from fights since any injury, even a small one, usually means death.

Pitbulls, on the other hand, are bred for violence.

dog-and-cheetah-standing.jpg

you're ridiculous and that's not even an adult cheetah. Cheetahs are bigger, heavier, and faster than pitbulls.

Who Would Win in a Pitbull vs Cheetah Fight?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
This entire thread is full of complete morons. I have just read some of the stupidest things I have ever read in my life.
Mods, please delete this motherfukker or toss it to the bushes or something :heh:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a kangal

panter%201084.jpg

bully Kutta
Bully-Kutta.jpg
Would destroy a pit even wolves but you can see from the video if those tigers got mad it would be all over

Last edited:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Can't believe I'm seeing posters choose dogs over big cats. Just the fact that ANY dog domesticated or feral has to work its way around the deadly paw strikes of big cats gives the big cat an advantage. Even the strength and bite forces aren't comparable.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Coli starting to fall off with recycled ignorant bait, troll threads always on the front page.

Coli search function ain't the best but damn...at least try it. Guarantee you you'd find at least one thread on most topics you're thinking of posting about and you'll also find it has already been beaten to death.

Daps
Reppin
TYL
the Tiger is the Real King of the Jungle.....has camo, can swim, top tier predator, and can survive in any type of environment......I love pit bulls, but this wouldn't even be a fair fight....