How will the Attitude Era be celebrated going forward?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They have no choice but to celebrate it. It's where Stone Cold, The Rock and Triple H were born. They might not talk about it too much right now but give it time.

Remember when Hogan was "blackballed"? Well now he's back with new merch and doing voiceovers.

As a black fan, this absolutely infuriates me.

Hogan would not have been forgiven if he said the same thing he did about other groups of people.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The year 2000 was phenomenal. Wrestlemania 17 was legendary. That’s the stuff that made me a fan of WWF. I was initially a WCW fan in the 90s
The one thing about 2000 is it proved Cripple H was overrated. They had him feuding with the best of the best..he has no 5 star promos...no great segments...it was all part of the Rock getting the title back and returning in Sept...the Undertaker return was a nice distraction but all that Cripple H and Stephanie stuff was trash.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The one thing about 2000 is it proved Cripple H was overrated. They had him feuding with the best of the best..he has no 5 star promos...no great segments...it was all part of the Rock getting the title back and returning in Sept...the Undertaker return was a nice distraction but all that Cripple H and Stephanie stuff was trash.

Hogwash :pachaha: 2000 was probably the best year he had TBH, it's that 2003-'05 run that was weak. The Rock was def. the focal point that year but it was also because of the rivalry he had with HHH. If that had been Val Venis, Jeff Jarrett, X-Pac, whoever- that shyt would not have went off like it did. They were a perfect face/heel rivalry.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It seems like it's mostly the ones who were kids in that era lionizing it cuz folks like us still go :scust: at it outside of SD6 and 04 Raw

Nah don't get me wrong- I do feel like the Ruthless era was dope. But the "IWC" treatment of it was hyper-critical at the time, and now you'd never think they were on their computer bytching 24/7 about it. Back then, there could be a SmackDown ep full of Guerrero, Angle, Benoit, Lesnar, Taker, Mysterio, etc... and all MFs would do is single out some 3-minute Torrie Wilson/Dawn Marie shyt like it was dominating the show :snoop: Nowadays, you can barely find anyone saying a bad thing about it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hogwash :pachaha: 2000 was probably the best year he had TBH, it's that 2003-'05 run that was weak. The Rock was def. the focal point that year but it was also because of the rivalry he had with HHH. If that had been Val Venis, Jeff Jarrett, X-Pac, whoever- that shyt would not have went off like it did. They were a perfect face/heel rivalry.
Of course it's the best year he had..look at who he fueded with..Foley, Rock, Jericho, Benoit, Angle, Austin...lol. No shyt. Now go to 2002 and 2003 and see his true talent level :laugh:

K.Y.R.I.E

All Star
Daps
People who say the current product is better than ruthless aggression is insane to me