How will the Attitude Era be celebrated going forward?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
So you like that cartoony shyt? Gotcha. Ruthless aggression had a bunch of hit and misses so I’m trying to figure out what you actually liked? If you didn’t like WWF just say that. Like I said I was a WCW fan first.
I’m a huge fan lol :wtf:

But I can’t reminisce with the attitude era

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The WWE beat the Attitude era to a pulp anyway, so I’d be perfectly fine if they acknowledged it less going forward. The bad thing is, they’ve started re-vising the history of the Ruthless Aggression era and it’s very nauseating when I remember how people REALLY felt about a good portion of it in real time.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The WWE beat the Attitude era to a pulp anyway, so I’d be perfectly fine if they acknowledged it less going forward. The bad thing is, they’ve started re-vising the history of the Ruthless Aggression era and it’s very nauseating when I remember how people REALLY felt about a good portion of it in real time.

People hated the brand split... hated HHH as champ... hated Cena after '05... did almost as much complaining online as people do now... but here we are 20 years later and it was the greatest era ever :pachaha:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
People hated the brand split... hated HHH as champ... hated Cena after '05... did almost as much complaining online as people do now... but here we are 20 years later and it was the greatest era ever :pachaha:
It seems like it's mostly the ones who were kids in that era lionizing it cuz folks like us still go :scust: at it outside of SD6 and 04 Raw

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

We had a few years after the coli was created #itsnotsupposedtobegood but....... this is what people do. :mjlit:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what they’ll do with Austin. A lot of his stuff is directly tied with Vince including his last high profile moment in WWE.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not for me. The McMahon wasn't the best thing. People harp the Austin 98/99 segments but his biggest stuff that made money, that broke records, that killed ECW and WCW was him facing the Rock. Fans chose to watch the Rock/Austin WM 17 build up over all that shyt.