How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

:russ:

:smugbiden:"Thanks, Jim! Can't do nothing for you though, man!"

i remember clyburn actually saying on tv that he wanted nothing in return, looks like that is panning out...

Welp this means law enforcement issues are going to be handled in the state and local level. Biden isn’t really going to do shyt about it. Red state/swing state brehs this mean y’all won’t see any police reforms coming unless you have a democratic governor. :francis:
This means when the next police killing of a black man comes around and we have riots Biden will make a Rodney King type of speech about can’t we all get along. This will further disillusioned the BLM movement who many in their ranks have started protesting since Trayvon Martin. The movement has been radicalized because people are continuing see time again and again of nothing changing.

There is this talking point that Biden is reaching out to Republicans because he to try and if it fails he let the gloves off. If Dems don’t win those GA senate races the GOP will sabotage Biden with a bad economy and Jimmy Carter him :francis:
hell, the reforms in blue states are likely to be the toothless ones we have already seen, like these civilian review boards that get ignored and body cameras that are often turned off

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

:dwillhuh::gucci:

holy shyt. this is pretty horrendous. it's going to be a bad 4 years.

The bold platform of restoring the soul of this country. And yelling at a black man while doing it. Biden is transformational. :wow:

hell, the reforms in blue states are likely to be the toothless ones we have already seen, like these civilian review boards that get ignored and body cameras that are often turned off
But reform the police. I was told this was the pitch.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y'all: He's a centrist.
Biden giving the exact same viewpoints he did in the GE: :smugbiden:

Yall:

tenor.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Welp this means law enforcement issues are going to be handled in the state and local level. Biden isn’t really going to do shyt about it. Red state/swing state brehs this mean y’all won’t see any police reforms coming unless you have a democratic governor. :francis:
This means when the next police killing of a black man comes around and we have riots Biden will make a Rodney King type of speech about can’t we all get along. This will further disillusioned the BLM movement who many in their ranks have started protesting since Trayvon Martin. The movement has been radicalized because people are continuing see time again and again of nothing changing.

There is this talking point that Biden is reaching out to Republicans because he to try and if it fails he let the gloves off. If Dems don’t win those GA senate races the GOP will sabotage Biden with a bad economy and Jimmy Carter him :francis:

policing is a local issue. Every police department is different

The fed can provide some type of framework but it won’t impact police interacting with citizens

Daps
When Trump picked people for administrative jobs that lined up to his ideology it was discussed and picked apart. We all know Biden is infinitely better than Trump, is that supposed to be his shield so his picks and actions don't get dissected? We all knew what a Biden presidency would entail but it doesn't mean we have to smile and accept every aspect of it

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When Trump picked people for administrative jobs that lined up to his ideology it was discussed and picked apart. We all know Biden is infinitely better than Trump, is that supposed to be his shield so his picks and actions don't get dissected? We all knew what a Biden presidency would entail but it doesn't mean we have to smile and accept every aspect of it
No, that's fine. Nitpick all you want. You are free to do so.

I'm just amazed that people are now feigning outrage and surprise on political stances that Biden has taken repeatedly over the past year. :heh:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You can’t be serious.

Clyburn’s hands are all over the cabinet. You think Kamala and Austin are there without Clyburn? fukk outta here. :mjlol:

Haaland is in a blue seat but can Dems afford to lose another member for 3-4 months till special election?

This makes me believe what one of the brehs here said. That Steny Hoyer told Jamaal Bowman that the Georgia races are done, there's no chance.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Haaland is in a blue seat but can Dems afford to lose another member for 3-4 months till special election?

This makes me believe what one of the brehs here said. That Steny Hoyer told Jamaal Bowman that the Georgia races are done, there's no chance.

Pretty early to say that IMO. But hey, he probably has info we don't have access to.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

If Haaland gets selected then Dems would only have a 1-2 seat majority lol (depending on the Brindisi-Tenney results).

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Pretty early to say that IMO. But hey, he probably has info we don't have access to.

It reminds me of the time I was in Hoyer's office in 2017 for a meeting (he's my Congressman too). And he strolled in and dapped me up and he had Gwen Graham with him and he said "here, meet the next governor of Florida!" and I said hi to her and they went to his back room.

Well, she lost to Gillum by 3 points in the primary :mjlol:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It reminds me of the time I was in Hoyer's office in 2017 for a meeting (he's my Congressman too). And he strolled in and dapped me up and he had Gwen Graham with him and he said "here, meet the next governor of Florida!" and I said hi to her and they went to his back room.

Well, she lost to Gillum by 3 points in the primary :mjlol:
:russ::dead:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You can’t be serious.

Clyburn’s hands are all over the cabinet. You think Kamala and Austin are there without Clyburn? fukk outta here. :mjlol:

Kamala is definitely there without Clyburn... she was the Dem anointed candidate before it became obvious she wasn't "the one"

• Dap
Reactions: NZA