How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Putin is going to call his bluff, hope Biden is ready to let his nuts hang.

Yeah, at the same time they've pulled similar bs several times but the scheme they pulled with the migrants makes me believe they might actually try it

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
On the Russia-Ukraine front it’s very likely Putin is going to invade eastern Ukraine. And the reason is because he knows the West isn’t going to intervene militarily. No one wants to start WW3 over Ukraine. Secondly it’s time. Ukraine is getting closer and closer to the west. Their military is still garbage but it has reformed greatly since the start of the Donbas War. Another couple of years it maybe very difficult to invade Ukraine. And another lesser known fact is because Crimea is running out of water. Climate Change has contributed to a drought in the Peninsula. So a push to the Dnieper River is the thing that gives them access to that water.
I have said this since the Donbas war and annexation of Crimea Putin isn’t finished with Ukraine. He created a frozen conflict to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO. Eastern Ukraine is a flat plain and more pro Russian then the west. Not to mention it’s the economic engine of Ukraine. So the goal is to invade Eastern Ukraine and turn the rest of Ukraine into a rump state that’s very poor like a Moldova.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's hard to see Biden doing too much against Putin during an election year and Putin probably knows it.

Military action is unpopular in the first place and the last thing Biden wants to risk is another foreign policy disaster. Most I see him doing against Russia is threatening sanctions.