How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I read that most of the huge companies are seeing higher profits than they were in 2019. :mindblown:

Target decided not to raise prices and shareholders sold their stock. We are in a corporate hell hole.
they were one of the few b&m stores that were able to stay open

pretty much all of the companies that benefited from the lockdowns have stock prices that retraced because they no longer hold that advantage.
Look at all of the hot growth stocks over the past few years...most are down at least 30%

yall gotta getting your information from different sources...
...or youll turn into one of these weird ass political internet people who are in a cult

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

They are pushing the same message through their talking heads but they should have a few frame it as “Biden Saved Christmas”.
:yeshrug: You got to break these shyts down for uninformed people to understand. Don’t even mention companies just hype Biden for the win he earned.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
they were one of the few b&m stores that were able to stay open

pretty much all of the companies that benefited from the lockdowns have stock prices that retraced because they no longer hold that advantage.
Look at all of the hot growth stocks over the past few years...most are down at least 30%

yall gotta getting your information from different sources...
...or youll turn into one of these weird ass political internet people who are in a cult
I don't think you know what you are responding too except your weird "corporations are our Allah" stance that you tend to share on here.

But to clarify things, I got the information about corporate profiteering from the famous marxist outlet... The Wall Street Journal:
https://archive.vn/YfyZf#selection-263.0-263.376

Nearly two out of three of the biggest U.S. publicly traded companies have reported fatter profit margins so far this year than they did over the same stretch of 2019, before the Covid-19 outbreak, data from FactSet show. Nearly 100 of these giants have booked 2021 profit margins—the share of each dollar of sales a company can pocket—that are at least 50% above 2019 levels.

edit: forgot to add the Target story from Marxist journalists, CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/17/wal...-with-investors-over-low-price-strategy-.html

is this shyt true?

You suck corporate dikk yet show your political beliefs by sharing this tweet. (for the record, I don't like Nancy Pelosi either and you can see that in my search history)

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I don't think you know what you are responding too except your weird "corporations are our Allah" stance that you tend to share on here.

But to clarify things, I got the information about corporate profiteering from the famous marxist outlet... The Wall Street Journal:
https://archive.vn/YfyZf#selection-263.0-263.376

You suck corporate dikk yet show your political beliefs by sharing this tweet. (for the record, I don't like Nancy Pelosi either and you can see that in my search history)
you have a lot of assumptions...

1. I dont post on here much (where was I defending Target? I was pointing out that what you posted was probably not true. A comforting lie though right?)
2. I have no idea who you are
3. You didnt disprove anything

I dont align with any political ideology.
I just dont like fake information and identifying with these teams...its why were so fukked up.
People choose a team and then their brains find ways to promote their team...
...at any cost

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you have a lot of assumptions...

1. I dont post on here much (where was I defending Target? I was pointing out that what you posted was probably not true. A comforting lie though right?)
2. I have no idea who you are
3. You didnt disprove anything
1.) I've seen your posts on here and some in TLR that are very pro-corporations
2) Awesome, you still rub it out to corporations.
3) I showed you were wrong

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
1.) I've seen your posts on here and some in TLR that are very pro-corporations
2) Awesome, you still rub it out to corporations.
3) I showed you were wrong
you said the share price went down because Target refused to raise their prices?

I think youre equating a balanced viewpoint to "rubbing it out to corporations"

It may come off that way because I generally go against groupthink...
...this site leans left which means a lot of misinformation for the left is posted here.

If this was a right-leaning forum I would be having the same type of convos with them.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights has appointed to a federal election advisory board a prominent Republican attorney who assisted former President Donald Trump in his failed effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

Cleta Mitchell was named to the Board of Advisors for the federal Election Assistance Commission. The advisory board does not have the ability to directly make policy but can recommend voluntary guidelines to the EAC. The EAC certifies voting systems and advises local election offices on compliance with federal election regulations.

:smugbiden:
Trump adviser appointed to panel on US elections