How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Biden's calling out Manchin and Sinema by name quite a bit.

I could see this backfiring. Either they dig in their heels even harder on their obstruction, or the media provides them cover by saying he's 'blaming' them too much.
They're already doing it. Fukk it. Joe's gotta try anything. His presidency is looking like a one hit wonder at this point and not much better than Trump's policy wise

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
In my opinion the only solution is a breakup of the country. Let the red states form their own union and the blue state form their own. And there would be population exchanges. For example blue voters in red states would flock to blue states and red state voters would go to red states. The country is broken beyond repair and reform is needed to fix alot of the issues that is needed to have this country go forward. However we have 35-40% of the population who are holding the country back and are using vehicles of power to facilitate fascist minority rule. At this point its best we go our separate ways. We may be an American but a voter in Kentucky has nothing in common with a voter in New York. The growing divide between urban and rural we are seeing in the midwest is spreading all over the country. It's making our political become more tribal and forcing Dems to waste time entertaining GQP bullshyt(like Benghazi under Obama).
From the outside looking in, I think the US just needs a rehaul of the voting system and end the Electoral College thing. Makes 0 sense to give more weight to small states which effectively allow for some sort of minority rule. Get some kind of proportional representation that would reflect the will of the people better.

This will obviously never happen as the Repubs will die on that hill :francis:

I also think the US needs a couple more parties because for example, the Dems as they exist, range from Sanders to Manchin which from European standars would range from Social Democrates to Conservatives. This shouldn't be acceptable. I feel a party on the left of the Dems and one on the right of the Repubs would make US politics more sane and allow for more balance.

As it stands, the progressives cannot influence much in the current political landscape as the Dem centrists are king makers. Just let them be on the left so they can actually be a sizeable force that Dems will need to cater too. Let the Manchins and Romneys be actual sane (somehow) Republicans and get the Loonies to some far right Q party so they can have the Repubs shook.

The actual strength of the Repubs IMO is that they dont really have much range between their moderates and their hardcore members compared to the Dems who are stretched beyond logic. And that helps them be a united block on most negociations.

I wish Trump had created his own party because this would have weakened the GOP so much:russ: