How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Political parties react to incentives. Once white people bought into Reagan's "Government is the problem" attacks on the Great Society, it was over. The party had no incentive to push for progressive polices so they sold out to monied interests.

For example, if the people really wanted Universal Healthcare, they would have voted for Bernie. Instead, they rejected twice. It's time the American people were made to take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming politicians, media, etc.
While I can agree that the American people are definitely culpable in what's currently going on
we also have to admit that these are the GENERATIONAL effects of Brainwashing going on right now.

For instance the whole issue with Universal Healthcare has been fought and won by capital using
the notion of "choice" on the American psyche for like 80 years. This narrative runs deep in American
culture and is part of the reason many vote against their self interests on several levels.

Citations needed did a whole podcast one the initial fight against a state/government run healthcare
and how lobbying by Capital or those who hold it effectively killed the idea before it could even
grow into anything substantial and reinforced the power/influence of the healthcare industry.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Citations needed did a whole podcast one the initial fight against a state/government run healthcare
and how lobbying by Capital or those who hold it effectively killed the idea before it could even
grow into anything substantial and reinforced the power/influence of the healthcare industry.
That was a dope episode.

It started in California and has been ongoing for nearly 80 years. Like you said, its not just that Americans are stupid but there is a bigger foul afoot.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
In my opinion the only solution is a breakup of the country. Let the red states form their own union and the blue state form their own. And there would be population exchanges. For example blue voters in red states would flock to blue states and red state voters would go to red states. The country is broken beyond repair and reform is needed to fix alot of the issues that is needed to have this country go forward. However we have 35-40% of the population who are holding the country back and are using vehicles of power to facilitate fascist minority rule. At this point its best we go our separate ways. We may be an American but a voter in Kentucky has nothing in common with a voter in New York. The growing divide between urban and rural we are seeing in the midwest is spreading all over the country. It's making our political become more tribal and forcing Dems to waste time entertaining GQP bullshyt(like Benghazi under Obama).

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In my opinion the only solution is a breakup of the country. Let the red states form their own union and the blue state form their own. And there would be population exchanges. For example blue voters in red states would flock to blue states and red state voters would go to red states. The country is broken beyond repair and reform is needed to fix alot of the issues that is needed to have this country go forward. However we have 35-40% of the population who are holding the country back and are using vehicles of power to facilitate fascist minority rule. At this point its best we go our separate ways. We may be an American but a voter in Kentucky has nothing in common with a voter in New York. The growing divide between urban and rural we are seeing in the midwest is spreading all over the country. It's making our political become more tribal and forcing Dems to waste time entertaining GQP bullshyt(like Benghazi under Obama).

I agree with this take but I can't see this taking place without some type of bloodshed. You'd have millions of red and blue voters who'd be stuck in a state they don't alin with politically, unable to move because of family obligations, financial incentives etc etc. It seems this would only exacerbate tensions and increase the likelihood of civil conflict.

But yeah, I agree that election cycle after election cycle red states punish the entire country with terrible politicians. They're literally holding this country hostage at the detriment of millions of Americans who do want this country to progress. Why should some old backward thinking white people in West Virginia decide the health and well being of the entire country. Especially when their state contributes the least amount to America's vast wealth.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
THe problem with America isn't just blue state/red state.

You see it on here, a lot of "blue state" thinking people don't give a fukk about other people in lower classes themselves.

Last edited:

Althalucian

All Star
Daps

Hell yeah, brother. I want to popularize this idea in tv, movies, art, etc so everyone talks about it as a good idea.

mavsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree with you but I don’t think this can happen in all states. I’m from Texas, and contrary to what the media may tell you, it’s closer to being purple than it is Republican red. People just don’t vote. I think population exchanges can happen for many of the states but not here. Much of the rural areas here have many black citizens whose families have been there for generations and may not pick up and leave. Urban black citizens may feel the same way. Hell, all citizens may feel this way. It’s really white republicans vs everyone else when it comes to politics here. I’m really worried that if some peaceful, realistic split doesn’t happen then Texas may end up like the Balkans during the 90s.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I had a nightmare this morning that Trump started a fascist cult/mega church and opened up a bunch of locations in decaying strip malls and former closed shopping malls. They might've even been called them Il Duce, all I could remember was the white facades and gold lettering.

:mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I had a nightmare this morning that Trump started a fascist cult/mega church and opened up a bunch of locations in decaying strip malls and former closed shopping malls. They might've even been called them Il Duce, all I could remember was the white facades and gold lettering.

:mjlol:
Father stretch my hand and donate to the church of POTUS 45
Untitled-1.png