How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Don’t wanna celebrate too early, but Biden really looking like an old dog learning new tricks :wow:

Are we allowed to criticize Obama now in Higher Learning since Biden's people shytted on him for that small stimulus he put out? Have the floodgates opened?

Criticize Obama's Neo-Liberal policies :hula: Disagree with Biden

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we allowed to criticize Obama now in Higher Learning since Biden's people shytted on him for that small stimulus he put out? Have the floodgates opened?

Criticize Obama's Neo-Liberal policies :hula: Disagree with Biden

Biden was there so they can’t criticize too hard. The main reason he’s gliding right now is because he got to see Obama go first and make mistakes. The dynamics were different too so it’s not all that fair to compare. At the end of the day Republicans handed Obama a trash economy and he cleaned it up.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Democrats aren't passing HR1 (or anything else outside of infrastructure) unless they remove the filibuster.

The rest of Biden's term basically comes down to what Joe Manchin wants to do :francis:
Yep. Minimum wage, voting rights and police reform all depend on what Manchin Wants

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If only the dems would push for an issue that the overwhelming majority of the country supports and force the republicans to publically reject it. The republicans would lose face and be forced to negotiate over it.

You know I have an idea. I heard the overwhelming majority of the country supports stricter gun control laws. Maybe the dems could push for that and surely they'd win the day on an issue. That would totally prove your theory that the republicans can be held accountable for holding unpopular positions and forced to come to the table on them to be true.

Can't wait to see how that plays out.

:dead: i dont know what to tell you. of course the dems dont have to listen to this silly twat, or any republican. and frankly i dont even see why an infrastructure bill is a rush, october sounds fine to me

so i hope biden and the dems just jam the whole shyt through in reconciliation. but last i heard, they didnt have the votes :ehh: maybe itll change

but manchin is saying he doesnt support bidens bill. so isnt that it? isnt reconciliation dead? making the whole bill dead, unless they write one with republicans?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Don’t wanna celebrate too early, but Biden really looking like an old dog learning new tricks :wow:

I honestly think there’s only certain type of people on the internet having this discussion and they are very fortunate and privileged

I will never cape for Amazon but they open a warehouse in a city, employ 5,000 people, pay atleast 15 dollars an hour, great healthcare, retirement and prepaid tuition it’s life changing for a lot people and a better option than the alternative

there has to be nuance and a good job can never be shamed because college and entrepreneurship ain’t for most people