How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

heres a crazy idea; instead of saying "we wont have a normal christmas", stop with the doomsday cowardice and start saying that the vaccine is how we get back to normal. start bragging about how good the vaccine is

ive never seen a group of people beg the public to get a vaccine, while simultaneously acting like it doesnt work :snoop:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I need Joe to go the heart of texas, Kentucky and all those other Republican states and tell the people what he plans on doing to improve their states and their lives. Then I need him to tell them how Cruz, Paul and the other idiots are trying to stop him. Bring video too cause Republican voters aren't that smart.
:dead:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Matt Viser
@mviser
NEW: Biden plans to announce first slate of judicial nominees today, elevating Ketanji Brown Jackson to the DC appeals court to succeed Merrick Garland as part of the largest and earliest batch of court picks by a new administration in decades. W/@amarimow

Replying to @mviser
Biden’s first slate — 11 nominations — include three Black women for appeals court vacancies and the first Muslim American to serve on a District Court, in part meant to signal an early departure from Trump nominees who were overwhelmingly White and male.

@mviser
Democrats have often not prioritized the judiciary, but Biden is signaling a shift by acting faster than his predecessors: By this point, Obama had made only one nomination. Trump had picked two; Clinton and Reagan none. Biden has now announced 11. https://washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/biden-judicial-nominees-ketanji--brown-jackson/2021/03/29/38efad34-7773-11eb-8115-9ad5e9c02117_story.html

Judiciary Joe :wow:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Some of you guys are talking about Biden replacing Clarence Thomas. That evil MF is only 72 years old - he still has a good 10-15 years left.

We should be more worried about Sonia Sotomayor. She's 66 and has type 1 diabetes. According to a study, women with type 1 diabetes have an average life expectancy of about 68 years. Not good :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Some of you guys are talking about Biden replacing Clarence Thomas. That evil MF is only 72 years old - he still has a good 10-15 years left.

We should be more worried about Sonia Sotomayor. She's 66 and has type 1 diabetes. According to a study, women with type 1 diabetes have an average life expectancy of about 68 years. Not good :francis:
I’m sure she’s getting the best of care where she will live longer than 68