How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
lol nah they fully g-checked Blinken and told basically told him America selling wolf tickets so pull up

:whoo:

That’s a G check? Obviously China still think they talking to the Trump admin... They will soon find out

but let’s hear that full exchange tho

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
if the vaccine works, you don't need to wear a fukking mask after you're vaccinated. fauci is saying this bullshyt to set an overall mask wearing example, not basing it on science. he's a fukking hack at this point, trying to set public policy even though no one elected him. id respect it more if he just admitted it, but either way, biden needs to backburner him

or does the vaccine not work? is that your contention? that fully vaccinated people need to wear a mask :stopitslime: no one is gonna listen to that bullshyt
In the Rand Paul back and forth with Fauci, it's clearly stated that the vaccine has not been proven to work against the variants.

That's the reason for the continued mask wearing, for now.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
That’s a G check? Obviously China still think they talking to the Trump admin... They will soon find out

but let’s hear that full exchange tho
In the world of international relations and diplomacy, yeah that's a g-check. Thinking back, the only nations that have spoken to the US like are smaller "tinpot" nations that are/were engaged in a relationship of open hostility with the US (North Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, etc) and the statements were clearly farcical. China is not a small nation, their statement had some weight to it. They have the muscle to throw down if that's where things are headed. We'll see how the Biden administration responds, but this was definitely China taking their dikk out.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:pachaha:
Biden about to step into that meeting with Stacey like...

0e1328b7ac70e0d0f2220dca9d7bc4c5.gif