The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
play dumb if you want
I’m an idiot because I have no idea what you’re saying. You know my position on here for the last like 7 years on here about illegals. I’ve been consistent and thorough. You just fundamentally think illegals should continue to freely undermine black labor and I disagree.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Biden tells Central American migrants: "Don't come over"

President Biden outside of the White House on March 16. Photo: Erin Scott/Bloomberg via Getty Images

President Biden during an interview with ABC News on Tuesday told people from Central America to stay in their "town or city or community" instead of coming to the United States, adding, "I can say quite clearly: Don't come over."

Why it matters: The Biden administration is facing a worsening humanitarian crisis at the southern border, with the country on-pace to encounter more people at the U.S.-Mexico border "than we have in the last 20 years," according to Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

Hard on Immigrants x10. Damn. :picard:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fredo is a no integrity having fakkit who needs to resign but he's speaking the truth right now on McConnell and the Philip Buster. :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
theres

a

difference

between

illegal

and

legal

immigration

don’t YOU claim to be a numbers guy?
the shills won't admit it, but biden needs to tighten up on this

the worst part is that its not even complicated :mindblown: its strictly lip service. biden just has to appear to tell illegals to turn the fukk around. and that's it :dead:

remedial white americans will say "well alright, hes tough on illegals too. no need to turn to the republicans to address this"

edit: did he just do this? :banderas: that's my centrist midwest 81-million vote getting president :salute:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the shills won't admit it, but biden needs to tighten up on this

the worst part is that its not even complicated :mindblown: its strictly lip service. biden just has to appear to tell illegals to turn the fukk around. and that's it :dead:

remedial white americans will say "well alright, hes tough on illegals too. no need to turn to the republicans to address this"

edit: did he just do this? :banderas: that's my centrist midwest 81-million vote getting president :salute:
see, biden just keeps surprising me at nailing this shyt.

Now republicans can't say he endorses these people coming to the border...cause he doesn't. See. Simple.

The guy just WINS.