Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

A lot of wins snuck in

@Rhakim what do you think?
Yeah, this shyt was a massive bonus that I didn't even hear about until after the fact. When Lindsay Graham is having a meltdown on Fox News bytching, "They gave those Black people reparations!!!", you know something good happened.

Graham on COVID-19 aid to Black farmers: 'That's reparations'

'As Soon As We Get Justice...': Black Farmer Criticizes Sen. Lindsey Graham for Calling COVID-19 Relief Bill Provision That Benefits Black Farmers 'Reparations'

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I'm preaching to the choir but come on, when is the last time the GOP gave a fukk about Democratic input. The Dems should 100% be willing to go all in here. Its a simple, but very risky gamble. Kill the 'buster, pass comprehensive voting rights legislation, and you bet on America to not fail you

:francis: Betting on America will always be risky business though
yeah i have to agree with what was said earlier. lets see moscow mitch really go through with defunding planned parenthood :childplease:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You two are going to be furious when he signs an amnesty deal in 18 months. And Mitch will support it too.
I’m ok with something being done. I just wish Dems wouldn’t get so publicly close to illegals. Frame it as a bureaucratic issue, not a moral one.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There probably isn't enough black labor in this hemisphere to satisfy what this country demands. Black immigrants are also being harmed by the US's racist immigration policies.

Don't you claim to be a data/numbers guy?
theres

a

difference

between

illegal

and

legal

immigration

don’t YOU claim to be a numbers guy?