How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yes! Biden is doing the victory lap tour i wanted

:ohlawd:
If I was him I would hang a huge pair of those metal balls:dame:behind Air Force one to stunt on the haters
hqdefault.jpg

I wouldn’t even pull them bytches up before landing. Just sparking everything up while hitting this face:smugbiden:
community-champion-juliet-cahow-2-1582229557.gif

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
If I was him I would hang a huge pair of those metal balls:dame:behind Air Force one to stunt on the haters
hqdefault.jpg

I wouldn’t even pull them bytches up before landing. Just sparking everything up while hitting this face:smugbiden:
What the f*ck? :dead: :deadmanny:

Daps
hqdefault.jpg

:dead:

Free my nikka Robbie3000. Political prisoner unjustly banned by hoe ass moderator Houston911.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprised. @the cac mamba spent all of 2020 grifting, being a both sides provocateur, saying Pelosi should quit, the Dems were ineffectual and didn’t do enough for the people and that Trump wasnt that bad of a President and now he’s getting a brand new fridge :mjlol: He’s so predictable. No different than crackers calling Obama racist epithets but, getting their medication for ten cents thanks to Obamacare.
first of all, i was pushing biden when your stupid ass was pushing bernie or warren or some other loser who would have gotten smoked

second of all, im buying a fridge in the spirit of the stimulus, you broke clown :mjlol: maybe you live paycheck to paycheck, but 1400 dollars doesnt affect me at all

and im not going back on saying pelosi should have taken the deal because the dems fluked two seats in GA AFTER they lost it in november. youre gonna say with a straight face you had warnock and ossoff both winning GA :mjlol:georgia saved the democrats like nothing ive ever seen in my life. biden and pelosi should be personally flying down there to kiss everyones ass

if what, 3 thousand votes went another way in GA in january? pelosi absolutely would have fukked up. this 1.9 wouldnt be happening

Last edited: