How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Not surprised. @the cac mamba spent all of 2020 grifting, being a both sides provocateur, saying Pelosi should quit, the Dems were ineffectual and didn’t do enough for the people and that Trump wasnt that bad of a President and now he’s getting a brand new fridge :mjlol: He’s so predictable. No different than crackers calling Obama racist epithets but, getting their medication for ten cents thanks to Obamacare.
Them crackers:mjpls: are something else. But I expect that from a cracker:mjpls: it’s in the crackers DNA:mjpls:

what’s worse are some of the supposedly black folks co-signing this cracker:mjpls:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
...I'll consider him the greatest president of my lifetime. It's going to happen. The question is who gets to claim the credit.
”Don’t ask me, make me.” The credit goes to all the people who have advocated and done research for decades that have brought us to this political moment. The people that led to it being legalized at the state level all over. We give presidents far too much credit and sometimes get too much blame. I judge them more based on what they do within the arena they are in and what they do to shift the Overton window.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
If Dems get rid of the filibuster and pass HR1, $15 minimum wage, infrastructure and legal weed on a federal level?

Shieeeeeeeeeet
Don't forget The George Floyd Policing Act as well if they can get 2 of those done, they'll run the table come 2022 midterms