How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Starski

Superstar
Daps
As Joe Biden would say, the point, the p... the purpose, the porpoise, the thing, you see, it, it, it....

grandpa joe really got ya'll in ya feelings :wow:

probably wanted him to lose just so you can hit the

"oh should have ran bernie
full
"

EDIT: My apologies, that president-elect grandpa joe

Last edited:

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps

full
"

EDIT: My apologies, that president-elect granda joe
Celebrate the fact an old man with dementia will make sure you don't get healthcare, education, or increased wages, brehs. :hhh:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full
"

EDIT: My apologies, that president-elect grandpa joe

"Biden is too old and will never get anything passed. We should have gone with Bernie, who's even older and wouldn't have gotten anything passed." :mjlol:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Michael McCabe, a former employee of Biden and a former deputy Environmental Protection Agency administrator, later jumped ship to work as a consultant on communication strategy for DuPont during a time when the chemical company was looking to fight regulations of their star chemical perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) also known as C8. The toxic manmade chemical is used in everything from waterproof clothes, stain-resistant textiles and food packaging to non-stick pans. The compound has been linked to lowered fertility, cancer and liver damage. The Guardian reported this week that Harvard school of public health professor Philippe Grandjean, who studies environmental health, warns that PFAS chemicals, of which PFOA is one, might reduce the efficacy of a Covid-19 vaccine.

Check the article out :(

Dear Joe Biden: are you kidding me? | Erin Brockovich