How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
It’s mind boggling, though not shocking, that not a single Republican voted for the Covid bill in the house.

With the exception of tax cuts and deregulation, does the GOP have any other legislative priorities?
Nah, just "Trigger the libs" :ld:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Pretty crazy contrast to how Obama handled 2011 when Scott Walker and the Kochs were destroying public unions in Wisconsin. @MushroomX

I forgot about this clip

Until DeSantis came along, I thought Scott Walker was the worst Governor ever. He did a ton of bad shyt, stuff that is going to take decades to fix. However though I do have hope that by 2030 we can maybe get rid of Voter ID and get the State Supreme Court back to the Dems, so we can redistrict the map by the next Census.

Still 2010's fukking blew for us.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s mind boggling, though not shocking, that not a single Republican voted for the Covid bill in the house.

With the exception of tax cuts and deregulation, does the GOP have any other legislative priorities?

They do nothing for the citizens. Remember the last 4 years? Remember how Trump and the GOP senate dealt with the Corona?

People should honestly be in the streets over that and their unwillingness do help people.

The media should also be torching them everyday for their inaction and unwillingness to move the country forwards

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
AOC's tweets been getting on my nerves lately. Seems like she's just stirring up the same emotional, misinformed, solution-free outrage Republicans live on but doing it within her own party:mindblown:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They do nothing for the citizens. Remember the last 4 years? Remember how Trump and the GOP senate dealt with the Corona?

People should honestly be in the streets over that and their unwillingness do help people.

The media should also be torching them everyday for their inaction and unwillingness to move the country forwards
They do everything for their citizens. They allow white people to beat black people in the rat race and create enough c00ns to kiss their ass to make it worthwhile for their conscience.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
AOC's tweets been getting on my nerves lately. Seems like she's just stirring up the same emotional, misinformed, solution-free outrage Republicans live on but doing it within her own party:mindblown:
When you sell everyone as the opposition and bipartisanship as being bad a priori all everyone has to do is merely be the opposition to win.

Society loses.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Growing up I was taught a lot about the aclu and naacp . But recently I've done a lot of work with both for prison reform and we've seen actual results.

Non violent drug crimes not being charged here and thousands of inmanes being release due to Covid.

At some point you have to be willing to get your hands dirty.