FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
qvwTP35.png

Look, I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and wait to see who they actually announce...but between these reports and the slate of Biden insiders coming out to bash progressives right after the victory...it's about to be a hot winter.

Expect the worst

GOP will really cement minority rule in the 2020s

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
And I bet all the names y’all posting in here will not be the people Biden pick :mjlol:

you clowns getting worked up for nothing... wait and see after Jan 20th because right now it’s all speculation and people leaking their own names out there to be considered.. Biden camp prob already had folk lined up of who they were going to tap from the moment he got the nomination.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much influence will Kamala have is what I'm wondering? Will she be all-powerful, or will Biden have 2 or 3 of his own guys in key positions to counter her influence?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
And I bet all the names y’all posting in here will not be the people Biden pick :mjlol:

you clowns getting worked up for nothing... wait and see after Jan 20th because right now it’s all speculation and people leaking their own names out there to be considered.. Biden camp prob already had folk lined up of who they were going to tap from the moment he got the nomination.

Biden will be naming cabinet picks around Thanksgiving, early next month.