How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I feel like the window to critique Harris as the nominee is small and should likely shut down as soon as it's clear she is the nominee. Lightening is unlikely to strike twice, so the open critique of Biden was unique and not something that should be leaned on or likely to lead to positive outcomes 99.9% of the time
They rightfully ran out the clock and dropped it Sunday evening.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I guess the question is, do we get President Harris now, or is he going to try to serve the rest of the term. Logically speaking, if he's unable to campaign, he's unable to continue serving and we get our first female President
The level of campaigning he needs to pull past Trump would be too much for an 80 year old not on Adderall like Trump.

Biden will still probably join her on campaign stops in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Welp this thread aged well :mjgrin:
It really did. All the DEMs knew the rust belt was gonna to be a huge L like I told this thread months ago .you had dudes like @BigMoneyGrip doubting :manny:

Biden would have lost Michigan and I’m not entirely sure Kamala can definitively win it either :snoop:

The delegates might need to select another candidate without all the baggage that comes with being part of the Biden administration.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It really did. All the DEMs knew the rust belt was gonna to be a huge L like I told this thread months ago .you had dudes like @BigMoneyGrip doubting :manny:

Biden would have lost Michigan and I’m not entirely sure Kamala can definitively win it either :snoop:

The delegates might need to select another candidate without all the baggage that comes with being part of the Biden administration.
Anyone with LWO in their tag is not to be taken serious :mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm dealing with this Delta catastrophe with family. They better bring the fukking hammer down on them for this bullshyt.