How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I known @Pressure feeling the full court press. I don't even like Biden and I've been having to defend him all week. :snoop:
I'm not feeling shyt to be honest. Most folks I've spoken with canvassing were already aware of him being old.

Living in NC folks are under no illusion that a black woman. Can carry the ticket due to racism and sexism.

Most of the stuff I've talked about with folks are Biden's achievements and why they would benefit voting Dem.

As far as Biden the person, that's whatever.

As a president he's outperformed my expectation.

If he dies he dies.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clooney just went at him

Politico is reporting Clooney ran the editorial by Obama and Obama signed off.

Pelosi was on Morning Joe saying Biden needs to make a decision after Biden has stated multiple times that he is not dropping out. She’s applying pressure.

Biden is done, done.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Biden parried with journalists over his fitness for office even as he tried to make the case that the economy and national security had improved during his time in the White House. But his efforts were hampered somewhat by a gaffe in which he referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as “Vice President Trump,” and the ensuing attention to that detail shows just how much the nation has been concerned about his age and fitness in the aftermath of a poor showing at a presidential debate two weeks ago.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I forgot that bozo existed

Edit: So Biden nominated him, I guess I forgot all about that and the dustup with his party lmao
He’s served since 2021.

Payback for endorsing Biden in 2020.

Many ambassadors that Biden nominated were former electeds rather than donors