How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Eh, Nap shouldn't get flack for the VP Harris issue. It needs to addressed.

Removing her from the 2024 ticket is a receipe for disaster especially since the replacement would likely be a white woman. Black women will blow up the Democratic Party and Biden could possibly lose the election over that. She has to stay on the ticket for a political reason. The same reason why she was picked in 2020. A political reason.

The larger looming issue is 2028. Kamala's ambition and determination to be the first female President will cause her to run for President in 2028. The problem is that she is an unelectable candidate who will lose to whoever the Republican nominee is. In a DNC primary, black women will likely push her over the edge and threaten to blow up the party if she's not the nominee not realizing she cannot win a national election.

The only way she doesn't run in 2028 is if both Obama and Biden tell her that she can't win. But they won't do that.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Eh, Nap shouldn't get flack for the VP Harris issue. It needs to addressed.

Removing her from the 2024 ticket is a receipe for disaster especially since the replacement would likely be a white woman. Black women will blow up the Democratic Party and Biden could possibly lose the election over that. She has to stay on the ticket for a political reason. The same reason why she was picked in 2020. A political reason.

The larger looming issue is 2028. Kamala's ambition and determination to be the first female President will cause her to run for President in 2028. The problem is that she is an unelectable candidate who will lose to whoever the Republican nominee is. In a DNC primary, black women will likely push her over the edge and threaten to blow up the party if she's not the nominee not realizing she cannot win a national election.

The only way she doesn't run in 2028 is if both Obama and Biden tell her that she can't win. But they won't do that.
She can run and she can lose again.
But if she wins then she did what it takes to capture the pulse of the electorate, not too dissimilar than Biden.

Or is this merely she's a bad candidate because she's a black woman and Biden was good because he was an old white man.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
She can run and she can lose again.
But if she wins then she did what it takes to capture the pulse of the electorate, not too dissimilar than Biden.

Or is this merely she's a bad candidate because she's a black woman and Biden was good because he was an old white man.
There is no if. Presidential candidate Kamala Harris does not win Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan. It's a repeat of the 2016 electoral map. There's no avenue where middle of the road white men and to a less extent white women for her.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There is no if. Presidential candidate Kamala Harris does not win Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan. It's a repeat of the 2016 electoral map. There's no avenue where middle of the road white men and to a less extent white women for her.
and she, unfortunately, has done herself few favors.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You think she can win the Dem nomination without the same folks?

Put Harris in the same class of Candidate as Hillary Clinton is insane. Or is this the point where we pretend that Clinton didn't have high favorables within the Dem party?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You think she can win the Dem nomination without the same folks?

Put Harris in the same class of Candidate as Hillary Clinton is insane. Or is this the point where we pretend that Clinton didn't have high favorables within the Dem party?
All she needs is black women and liberals in the primary. I also don't see liberal black men causing too many issues in a primary. The general election is a different story. Being the sitting Vice President will be to her advantage as well.

In the general election, white independents/moderates matter quite greatly. I don't see them voting for a black indian woman who is robotic, not genuine, no charisma or authenticity to her. (Even though when she's not scripted and she's allowed to be herself, I think she's above average in that aspect)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
All she needs is black women and liberals in the primary. I also don't see liberal black men causing too many issues in a primary. The general election is a different story. Being the sitting Vice President will be to her advantage as well.

In the general election, white independents/moderates matter quite greatly. I don't see them voting for a black indian woman who is robotic, not genuine, no charisma or authenticity to her. (Even though when she's not scripted and she's allowed to be herself, I think she's above average in that aspect)
No one is thinking about her. I'm not playing this terrible thought experiment. In real like, dudes would rather salute Pelosi :pachaha:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps

Homelessness is a local/state even national problem at this point. An internal matter that has had millions thrown at it with no solution.
I know at least here in Miami the director of the homeless trust makes well over 6 figs, probably has 6 certs, and the sidewalk tent camps are still packed
FOH
Ukraine is a foreign policy/geo-political issue. Putin has grand imperial ambitions and needs to be checked.
The false equivalency is Fox/Q anon bullshyt.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Homelessness is a local/state even national problem at this point. An internal matter that has had millions thrown at it with no solution.
I know at least here in Miami the director of the homeless trust makes well over 6 figs, probably has 6 certs, and the sidewalk tent camps are still packed
FOH
Ukraine is a foreign policy/geo-political issue. Putin has grand imperial ambitions and needs to be checked.
The false equivalency is Fox/Q anon bullshyt.

fukk fox news and republicans, i'm speaking about money not being used the right way.