Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Just for shyts Arizona voters should recall her ass if they are able to do it.. Get her out the paint quicker

Once her power trip got checked with 51 in the Senate she did this to keep herself relevant for the next 2 years. She played the whole party.

She wasn't gonna do this if GA was lost. I know Dem voters in Arizona gotta be PISSED

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

I'm not sure quoting pro-Kamala media addresses this. Especially when several of the things she's being credited for isn't worth anything. And I don't believe she had much to do with the bi-partisan infrastructure deal.
How do y’all evaluate VPs?
Effectiveness, strength of portfolio, influence.

dikk Cheney was an extremely effective VP because he had his hands in a lot of things and made executive decisions.

Biden was effective as a VP due to his foreign policy portfolio and his ability to go Congress and talk to Republicans to get to try a deal when they wanted nothing to do with Obama. He was a valuable asset.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not sure quoting pro-Kamala media addresses this. Especially when several of the things she's being credited for isn't worth anything. And I don't believe she had much to do with the bi-partisan infrastructure deal.

Effectiveness, strength of portfolio, influence.

dikk Cheney was an extremely effective VP because he had his hands in a lot of things and made executive decisions.

Biden was effective as a VP due to his foreign policy portfolio and his ability to go Congress and talk to Republicans to get to try a deal when they wanted nothing to do with Obama. He was a valuable asset.
Cheney did a bunch of illegal out of order shyt

Biden was a senate vet