How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't bother with the "let me go back ten pages" game when I know you post in here everyday and you read the same shyt I do. And I ain't lie on @NZA at all he been comin at Kamala and that's fine, it is what it is... but she has a progressive record in the Senate and that's a fact :manny:
@Piff Perkins is the one that didn’t like the Lloyd pick because he was in the military.didn’t mind it since was getting a breh in there. not going to satisfy everyone :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
any indication of what Biden's FP will be? more specifically regarding one of the few things i agreed with Trump on, pulling our troops/military from Europe and forcing them to step up their own military spending?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
any indication of what Biden's FP will be? more specifically regarding one of the few things i agreed with Trump on, pulling our troops/military from Europe and forcing them to step up their own military spending?
Our military being in places like Germany and Italy aren't for their benefit, its for ours. Their removal would have some economic implications for certain areas but would hurt us far more than it would them.

A lot of geopolitical strength would be lost, leading to A LOT of US foreign policy having to change (that could be for the better or worse, depending on one's views).

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Our military being in places like Germany and Italy aren't for their benefit, its for ours. Their removal would have some economic implications for certain areas but would hurt us far more than it would them.

A lot of geopolitical strength would be lost, leading to A LOT of US foreign policy having to change (that could be for the better or worse, depending on one's views).
Well I guess I'm also looking for indication of if Biden is going to fall back into the interventionist/democracy everywhere days of 01-16, or if the idea of being more isolationist/stop meddling in everyone's affairs is something that will continue under his regime. I've always been in favor of us stepping back from being the world's police, seems like Trump was on that wave also, but Biden is from era of big military, so I can see that idea being tossed.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thank you for being honest, and rep. The empire only benefits corporations.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
the dollar isn't the world's reserve currency without this projection of strength. i prefer military bases around the world to the alternative.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Well I guess I'm also looking for indication of if Biden is going to fall back into the interventionist/democracy everywhere days of 01-16, or if the idea of being more isolationist/stop meddling in everyone's affairs is something that will continue under his regime. I've always been in favor of us stepping back from being the world's police, seems like Trump was on that wave also, but Biden is from era of big military, so I can see that idea being tossed.
Its a fine line to walk because the reality is, the idea of us policing the world is just a cover for us managing our foreign interest.

I'm on the side of the line with @hashmander

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
If he takes this seriously he can shift this to make him a strong climate change candidate down the line. Transitioning the country to electric vehicles