How to Survive GTA Online

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
All right, fam, this had to be made. We got a lot of shifty cats out there, so be safe. Here's sum shyt I keep in mind:

-ALWAYS watch your map: You gotta keep tabs on the white blips and make sure no one is near by. Some cat may run up on you and try to blast you.

-Money in the bank: A given. And if you're using your phone, refer to my previous note.

-Missions with strangers: If you wanna leave just back out on your own. If you leave with your team they might gun you up and take your dough.

-Bounties = split the dough with a crew member/friend: 50/50 without the hassle of you running around. It is fun, tho. :heh:

-Cities: LS is always packing. Blaine county is starting to get some peeps, but not much. Paleto Bay is usually quiet.

Add on.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Was Coming Out Of LS Customs And Noticed This White Blimp Coming At Me Fast, Soon As I Roll Out The Lot This Dude SMASHED Into My Freshly Painted, Fresh Repaired Whip, Gets Out His Car And Shoots My Ass :damn:

I Put A Track On Him And Noticed He Would Go Around The Map And Wait Outside Different Custom Spots Around The City Doing The Same shyt To Other Heads

I Tracked His Ass Down, Caught Em Slippin' And Ran Over Him With My Car

Watch Them Goons Out There

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
you ain't eva lied about that missions with strangers thing. finished a mission with strangers... everyone votes for free rome... we all spawn together. I suddenly realize I'm looking at 3 perfect strangers pockets on pregnant looking type vulnerable. I just had to clap em up and run their pockets. :shaq:

I did feel a little bad after but nikkas get shot everyday....

:lolbron:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
lol at LS Customs...yeah that is a known gank spot I try to stay from around there...

I came out from it the other day...soon as the door raised up it was two cars parked right in front with 4 cats standing beside them like :shaq::myman:

Gave them the :birdman::shaq2:...

Got em :smugdraper: but my whip got shot to shyt...:rudy:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For bounties and stars find the train tracks and ride dem bytches out :youngsabo:

On another note i was going to an atm and anotha dude was robbing dat bytch i aint en no , 3 stars automatic had to murk both dey asses n hit dem tracks

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
lol @ these pussies. I cant believe this is even a fukking mode, dumbass rockstar.
Right, people in passive mode should get their own session. Hell they shouldnt even be allowed to have guns in that session either. Jus a pistol and a bat :pacspit:

Daps
man with all those spawn killers passive mode is needed feel like I can counter troll after somone rolls up on me and tries to shoot me. One time I straight dove into a sewer to escape someone then activated it before he found me straight up walked off when he found me. I didnt have any ammo from the previous time he killed me brehs. Got my crew and killed him over and over after that