How to spot a psuedo-intellectual

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
What are some ways to spot these faggits.

And do you deal with them at all or do you just ignore them?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
The moment they mention Ron Paul, the Illuminati, or any hardcore activist stance I usually just stop taking them seriously and only address them on very childish terms. It's fun to watch them talk themselves into a frenzy only to realize that they're being mocked.

Oh, if they're getting a liberal arts degree or a fine arts degree then you know you're dealing with someone that shouldn't be taken seriously.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They tend to make sweeping generalizations, not listen to a single one of your counter-points, and then resort to ad hominem attacks when you disagree with them.

Ironically, the use of the term "ad hominem" is also a good indicator of a pseudo-intellectual. :laugh:

See: Sierra Mist.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
this is how i feel listening to them

eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
They tend to make sweeping generalizations, not listen to a single one of your counter-points, and then resort to ad hominem attacks when you disagree with them.

Ironically, the use of the term "ad hominem" is also a good indicator of a pseudo-intellectual. :laugh:

See: Sierra Mist.

Who are you? I've never seen a post of yours before. :leostare:

Anyway fukk pseudo intellectuals. nikkas contradict themselves. They will say something in one context and then say the opposite of it in a different context. Just look for inconsistencies.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when they nit pick at every single thing you say no matter how insignificant it is to the overall argument, like grammar.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
''Let me be venereal in my requisition for this body of congregation..see, for the personal ratification of my urethra. . . '''

:laugh: :laugh:

:krs:

This reminds me of these clowns on twitter who strictly listen to underground rappers or nikkas like lupe and think they're smarter than everyone :laugh: