How to please a man. Pawg elaborates

peppe

Superstar
Daps
And y'all wonder why these SEC brehs at Bama, Texas, UGA etc., stay having pawgs on NFL draft night.

These broads be waiting on you butt naked with a bottle of tequila, a box of pizza and a smile. Ain't no 18 year old breh skrong enough to turn that down unless he already got a baddie on deck.

Yeah I'm folding :wow:

Was together with my ex that couldn't suck dikk for 13 years :francis:

Then i got that sloppy from some random freak and :damn: A WHOLE NEW WOOOOOOOOORLD

Daps
Yeah I'm folding :wow:

Was together with my ex that couldn't suck dikk for 13 years :francis:

Then i got that sloppy from some random freak and :damn: A WHOLE NEW WOOOOOOOOORLD
Aladdin knew what was up. Probably asked Jasmine "what dat mouf do Habibi?"

a-whole-new-world-aladdin.gif

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
And y'all wonder why these SEC brehs at Bama, Texas, UGA etc., stay having pawgs on NFL draft night.

These broads be waiting on you butt naked with a bottle of tequila, a box of pizza and a smile. Ain't no 18 year old breh skrong enough to turn that down unless he already got a baddie on deck.
:dead:
Im very happy with wifey but this makes me remember back in college when I was messing on and off with this pawg.
I was leaving a party drunk and she hit me up begging to come to her spot that was like 10 mins away(clutch cuz I was finna have to pay 50-80$ to take a Uber home cuz I couldn’t obviously drive and my drowning in debt ass at the time was tight about it)
I arrived she opened the door to me butt naked on some :shaq:
Had whiskey dikk so we went at it all fukking night and in the morning.
:russ: Fun times but she wasn’t a good soul so shyt never would’ve went past the fukking

If these cats just losing it over this without seeing if they connect above the fukking I feel bad for them but hey its their life to get fukked up :manny:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Facts. That’s exactly why I keep smashing @Uncouth Savage mama on the low despite her being up there in age. She’s a Hawk Tuah pro and keep me coming back for more
:banderas: